Chapter 3

Me and Chloe left the restaurant after eating and headed to the entrance our tickets had on them to stand in line for when the doors opened which was in about 10 minutes.

"Wait so let me get this straight, Reece 'forgot' to give you your phone back even after he saw that George forgot, I don't know, it just doesn't add up." She had a point, Reece was there when George forgot to return my phone to me, so what made him forget? I mean, he can't have done it just so he could see me again, he didn't know for sure that he would be able to give it back and what would make him even want to do that. I'm just a 16 year old from Essex, nothing special. Once the doors opened the line started moving quickly to get everybody in to the arena. After our tickets got scanned and we went through security we got on the esculator to take us up to the arena entrances.

"Megan I'm so excited!"

"I know Chloe but calm down, save the excitement for when the performance actually starts" I said throwing her a friendly wink.

"Good idea" She replied with a fit of laughter.

Once we were off the escalator we walked to our door entrance, the security man checked our tickets and told us where our seats were. I knew that Chloe had managed to get floor seats but I didn't actually know where they were situated. 

"Here we are, row G, we're seats 20 and 21" I walked along the row and counted the seats. Our luck clearly isn't running out because our seats were the last 2, right next to the stage. The stage was In the shape of a T, so there was the main stage at the front, then a massive catwalk that ran down the middle of most the arena, then split of in to 2 again at the back.

"Chloe these are amazing seats!" I said buzzing with excitement

"I can't believe how close they are, I knew what row we were in but I didn't know where about in the row they were, Megan I'm gonna be so close to The Vamps!" She said nearly crying

"Chloe hunny, don't cry, awh bless your heart" I said whilst pulling her in for a hug "Right I'm going to go to the toilet before the concert starts so could you look after my bags and stuff?"

"Of course I can, don't be too long!" She shouted after me

I began walking to the toilet until a girl with blonde hair walked past me and nudged my shoulder, I turned around for her to say sorry but she didn't even look back. Rude... After I'd been to the toilet I walked back to my seat  and told Chloe about my encounter. 

"Look thats her there, in the Black skirt in the Wow Pit" When Chloe saw who I was talking about her eyes widened

"I know her off Twitter, her name is Jessica, there's this group of fans on Twitter and they're not the nicest, they give hate to loads of other fans..."

"You talking about Jess?" A girl from behind us said

"Yeah, how'd you guess, is she that bad?"

"Yeah, my friend that I'm with tonight has been on the receiving end of it and it's horrible, but don't ask her cause whenever she talks about it she can't help but get pissed. What are your names?"

"Well I'm Megan and this is my friend Chloe"

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Katherine, and my friend is Ruby but she's gone to get some water." Whilst we were all talking my phone went off, I looked at the caller ID and it was unknown so I declined it. Then it rang again.

"Aren't you gonna get that?" Chloe asked

"I don't know who it is so no, and plus I'm at a concert so I'm having enough fun anyways" I smiled and Chloe shrugged it off. That was until I got a text message from this unknown number.

"What's the number? It might be someone I've got in my contacts" I told her the number and she didn't know who it was, I read the text message and then gasped.

From: Unknown

I can see you...

I tapped Chloe on the shoulder and showed her the message, she and the rest of the girls we'd met told me to ring it and find out who it was. I pressed dial and waited for the person on the other end to pick up. 

"They're not answer-"

"Hello?" The person said. I mouthed to Chloe 'They're Northern?'

"Hello, um who is this because you're not saved in my contacts?"

"Oh, It's Reece" I frowned

"I don't know a Reece" I said and all there girls were just staring at me 

"Good to know you've got a good memory, it's Reece from the signing earlier, you left your phone unlocked so I took the opportunity to put your number in my phone. I know your with some other girls, but don't say it's me yeah?" 

"Ohh it's you Reece, I didn't know you got a new number, we haven't spoken in so long I just forgot I knew you" I said whilst laughing 

"Thank you" He said sounding relieved 

"Your welcome, Um girls I'm just going to buy a bottle of water, do you want anything?" they all shook their heads so I walked in the direction of the doors. "So why did you take my number if you don't mind my asking?"

"Well, when I saw you at the signing and I saw how naturally you were acting you just seemed different to all the other girls today, you seemed normal if that makes sense" I giggled

"Yeah I get what you mean, my friend is the real fan, I was just invited so she educated me on all the supports whilst we where in the line" I heard Reece chuckle on the other end 

"So you didn't know who we were at all?"

"Well I had seen you on X Factor but you looked so different, so when my friend told me who you were it fell into place"

"Ahh I see, you should come backstage after the show you know"

"Reece I have no possible way of doing that"

"If you go to where the signing was now, I can meet you there give you 2 passes and then get you back into the arena the quick way because you won't have your ticket will you?"

"Yeah my ticket is in my bag, Reece are you sure you can do that, I mean you don't even know me"

"That is why I took your phone so I could get your number"

"You did that on purpose!" I said whilst laughing 

"Just go to the tables, I'm already here"

"Okay, see you in a minute"

I hung up the phone and left the arena to get to the stairs, I got a text from Chloe asking what was taking me so long but I just told her the line was really long. I started to get little butterflies in my stomach, obviously I was nervous but I don't really know why.