Chapter 19

Me, Reece and George left the hotel to roam Liverpool, we let George stand in-between me and Reece so he didn't feel like he was third wheeling. We all agreed on going to grab some lunch before heading to go shopping. We got a table at T.G.I Fridays, it wasn't hard because it's a week day. Most people are at school. I know I'm on half term but some schools do it different weeks. I glanced down the menu before deciding on a plain burger and chips.

"So, why were you crying the other day? You seemed really upset" George asked, I really don't want anyone else knowing. I've already made a mental note to tell Joe later, do I want George knowing? I may as well tell all of them because it will be that way sooner or later.

"Yeah I'm fine, I think I'm going to tell everyone all together later on. I trust you all so theres no reason for me to hide it from you. Plus, it's not the topic to discuss over lunch" I looked down at my hands. George looked over to Reece and he just nodded. My phone started to vibrate and I looked at the caller ID, Chloe. I showed the boys before answering,

"Chloe?"

"Megan?"

"Yeah, whats wrong. Hows your date going?"

"Meg it's a nightmare. He's been swarmed by fans and it's like he's forgotten about me" She sounded like she was going to cry, 

"Don't get upset about it, just remember he can't help whats happened, it's not his fault okay. I'm sure he hasn't forgot about you but he can't be rude the the people that are being supportive of him. Calm down, take some deep breaths and everything will be fine" I heard her taking some deep breaths on the other end of the phone

"So what are you doing today anyways?"

"Me, Reece and George have come out for some lunch then we're going to do a bit of shopping. Chloe just try get Blake's attention, being on the phone to me isn't doing that. Go get him" I laughed, she thanked me and said goodbye before hanging up.

"Is everything alright with her?" Reece asked

"Yeah, Blake's been swarmed by a couple fans and she says it's like he's just completely forgotten her. I think she's overreacting and panicking because it's their first date."

"It's understandable though, but Blake can't help it, none of us can" George chipped in.

"So George, what's happening in your love life?" I asked and Reece sighed

"Oh don't get him started" George laughed before explaining

"So I was seeing this girl that I met through a mutual friend, then she tells me that she doesn't want to carry on seeing me because the lifestyle I have and live just isn't for her. But she knew that when she started seeing me, she knew that I was going to be travelling up and down the country and sometimes wouldn't even be in it."

"That's a bit like Drew, he said his girlfriend left him for leaving her in America," I added

"It's sad that people are like that" Reece said

"I'm going to be in Essex whilst you're still performing but thats not stopping me from staying with you"

"I'd be upset if you left me because of that" 

"Right guys can we please stop with the couple stuff" George said with a squished up, crinkled face.

"Sorry Georgie" I said. We ate our lunch, paid for the bill which I wanted to split but the boys both insisted I wouldn't pay a penny. I've never been one to like having others pay for me, I think it's cause Scott never would so I just got used to it. It's nice to be treated so differently, perfectly. We made our way to the shops and I dragged the boys into such. I had to get a few bath bombs and bubble bars, just the essentials.

"What about this one?" I held up a pink bath bomb with stars and moons on called 'Twilight'

"It smells too girly" Reece whined and George agreed, perfect, I put in in the smaller basked I picked up and carried on smelling them, They had the last of their easter collection in so I picked up most of them as it would be another whole year till they're back in stores. I spent a good half an hour in Lush whilst the boys were just pissing around smelling everything and even threw a few things at each other, I feel like I'm babysitting. I called the boys over when I was leaving so that I could hit up the next shop. Which was TopShop. The boys went up to TopMan whilst I stayed downstairs and browsed the selection of clothes. Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around to see a boy that looked around 17 with brown shaggy hair.

"Hey" He said to me

"Hi" I said and just turned back to face the clothes

"I take it your in a bad mood" He said and laughed

"No I just, I'm sorry but I'm out with my boyfriend and I don't think he'd be to happy if he saw me with you. I don't want to sound harsh or anything"

"It's cool I understand..." 

"Megan" I said with a slight smile

"Harry" He replied, he waved goodbye before leaving me to continue looking. They boys came down the stairs with bags in hand which meant they'd bought some stuff up their. How can they be that quick?

"You're still looking?" Reece asked

"Nothings catching my eye" I shrugged and we all left the shop. We looked around a few more shops before George got a text from Blake saying that they were back at the hotel with the rest of the boys and that we were all going out tonight. We made our way back to the hotel and went up into the Vamps suite to find everyone in there laughing, even Joe. Perfect. I knew I had to tell everyone, it was only a matter of time before they got suspicious of why Scott kept turning up and why I kept crying.

"Guys?" I said and grabbed everyones attention, I looked up at Reece who was standing next to me, he knew what I was going to do

"You're sure?" 

"I'm sure" I whispered "I have something I want to tell you all."