Chapter 15

Chills ran down my spine. Why did he come here. How did he know I was at the arena? I have enough of him at school harassing me, I thought I could get away from him for 2 weeks but clearly not. He knows how to push my buttons.

"Thanks Joe" I said he asked if I'd be okay with him and I just said yes. When Joe was out of sight I turned to face Scott.

"What are you doing here!" I whisper/shouted, I didn't want any of the others to hear. Specially Reece.

"Why do you think I'm here Megan?" He took a step closer "I came for you" And another "I want you back so badly" He want to grab my hand but I swatted it away

"Leave me alone Scott, I'm perfectly happy without you" He smirked at me

"Really? Because I know for a fact that you won't love anyone like you did me, no one will love you as much as I did, no one will treat you how I did, no one will make you feel as good as I did, you know it" He started walking closer to me but I pushed him back.

"Your right. No one will treat me like shit like you did, no one will make me feel like a worthless piece of crap like you did, and no one will love me like you did. They'll love me so much more." I said, he raised his hand to slap me,

"What do you think you are doing!" A northern voice boomed. I relaxed, Reece.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Reece, and I think it's time for you to go" Reece motioned to the door

"I'm just here to see Megan mate, so if you wouldn't mind" Scott said turning to face him

"Listen 'mate' I know everything, and I mean everything, if you don't leave you will strongly regret it" Reece said taking a step towards him

"Yeah? Well incase you didn't know, Megan's a little confused at the moment. She wants to be with me  but she just doesn't know it yet" Reece smirked, shit.

"If she wanted to be with you then she wouldn't be sharing a hotel room with me tonight" Scott's face turned from cockiness to anger in seconds. "I won't treat her like you did, it might come as a shock to you but girls don't actually like being hurt, physically and emotionally"

"You don't know what you're talking about Rick"

"It's Reece"

"Yeah whatever, but just remember. She may love you, but you won't be her first." Reece lunged towards him and was standing face to face with him

"Do you want to shut up!" Reece's voice was getting louder 

"You know why? Cause I was her first, and boy it was so good, she was screaming my name over and over-"

"I swear to god you better shut up!"

"Yeah? Or what?" Joe came round from the corner, thank god. I was starting to get nervous.

"Joe, this is no friend of the family. I don't want to ever have him anywhere near me again" I said and left Joe to deal with the mess. I ran around the maze that was backstage before I found a small empty room, I went in and shut the door behind me. I slid down the wall and just burst in to tears. How could he talk about my first time like that, like it was nothing. At one point in my life he meant everything to me and now I can't even picture myself involved with him anymore. The door handle rattled, Reece shouted through the door begging me to let him in. I shuffled away from the door so he could get in. He looked down at me on the floor and almost broke down. He joined me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You don't need to worry about him. How many friends have you got here? It's one big family on tour and now you and Chloe are a part of it."

"He spoke about it so disrespectfully, like it was nothing. I'm sorry you had to hear it" 

"Hey," he lifted my chin up to face him "Im just glad I got there when I did, as soon as Joe said a family friend Scott was here I couldn't jump out of my seat quick enough. Chloe gave me a nod as I ran out, I was so worried that something would've happened Megan, you've no idea." 

"You were worried about me?"

"Of course I was, I like you a lot, more than I ever intended to but I can't help it." Reece leaned in and I pulled him towards me, our lips moved together with the odd tear falling down my cheek. I wrapped my hands in his long locks, he was all I needed right now. 

"Be my girlfriend" Reece asked as he pulled away

"Me? You want me?"

"Who wouldn't" He said before pulling me in for another kiss, I pulled away and stared straight in to his eyes,

"Yes" I smiled and cuddled into him. At least something good came out of all this, I was finally Reece's girlfriend and I couldn't want anything more. I was so glad to have someone other than Chloe there for me.

"Do you wanna go back to the others, I think we are going to go to the hotel soon" 

"Yeah sure" we both stood up and left the small room hand in hand. We turned a corner and everyone was standing there. As soon as Chloe saw me she rushed over and gave me a tight hug. She whispered a few things to me about her hoping I was okay and the Reece helped and I just replied with a simple yeah. They all asked if was okay because they heard shouting and I said I was fine. Again. Me and Chloe picked up our cases and headed towards the bus with the rest of the boys. When we were on the bus everyone was talking until Levi popped up.

"So Megan and Reece whats actually going on with you two, I mean we're all a bit confused." Me and Reece looked at each other, 

"You tell them" I told him and smiled

"Okay so, me and Megan are now officially a couple" Reece said and broke out into a massive smile and everyone cheered.

It's so good to feel happiness after all this time.