Chapter 33

As the fans started to take their seats in the venue I was getting more and more nervous. Brad had no Idea what Joe had planned for me and Reece to do, and the boys had no idea about us lowering their microphones. The show started and everything ran smoothly for Hometown and Conor Maynard. When the Tide went on, this is when I was told that the pranks started. They where about to start singing their song 'Click my fingers" When all the lights went down and a voice started speaking that sounded a lot like Connor Ball. All four boys ran on the stage down the catwalk in morph suits and there wasn't a single person backstage who wasn't laughing, it was hilarious and the Tide looked utterly speechless. 

There were a couple more things that me and Chloe got to do like go on stage during the on stage rave. When the lights went down me and Chloe ran on stage and lowered the mics. She lowered Georges and I lowered Blake's and Reece's. I ran back backstage and gave Reece a hug and wished him good luck before he went on to stage. He was going to need it. Cecilia started playing and the boys ran on stage to play the song, Reece and George noticed the height of the microphones straight away but Blake was too busy vamping up the crowd. Seconds before he started singing he had to quickly lower down to reach the height of the mic, they all looked like hunchbacks. I wanted to stay and watch but I had to go to costume and get dressed up as a boy, Reece would run here after the song. I was so excited to trick Brad like this. 

I looked in the mirror with Reece stood next to me. We both looked horrendously funny. We stood backstage and as we heard Brad playing the piano to stolen moments, me and Reece walked up the catwalk hand in hand to Brads piano. For the entire song he kept getting into fits of laughter, he barely sang any of the actual song. The show was funny to watch and be a part of, I felt privileged. When the boys came off stage everyone had a massive group hug, all of the crew and every single one of the boys was involved. They even asked me and Chloe to join. 

"Right boys, I'm off. Chloe do you mind if I steal Megan away with me?" Reece wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Not at all, I think Blake wanted to have some time with me anyways" I gave Chloe a hug and said goodbye to all the boys and thanked them for letting me be a part of the tour. After about 10 minutes of saying goodbye me and Reece got a taxi to the hotel.

"I'm going to miss the tour so much but at the same time It will be good to spend some extra time with you." Reece collapsed on to the bed and went straight for the phone to order room service.

"I know but at the same time I don't want you to always be travelling down here, I will obviously come up to you sometimes."

"Either way as long as I still get to see you I don't care" I sat on the bed next to him and he rang the number for room service. I got up and went in to the bathroom to get into my pyjamas and to take my make-up off. "Babe"

"Yeah"

"Do you want to rent a film to watch or something"

"Yeah that would be good but you can pick it" I put my make-up wipe in the bin and left the bathroom. There was a light knock on the hotel door which Reece got up to get as he wasn't in his pyjamas yet.

"What the fuck are you doing here" Was the first thing that left Reece's mouth, please don't be Scott, thats the last thing I want. I got up and walked towards the door

"Who is it babe?" I looked at the boy standing in our doorway "Harry?" Reece was breathing heavily and his fists were clenched, I wrapped my hand around one of his to calm him and I felt his whole body relax a little more. "Why are you here?"

"Well, I heard that Reece was like famous now so it wasn't hard to find where you were staying, you never told me it was him you were dating" 

"I met you in TopShop, I didn't think it was essential that I needed too. You didn't answer my question, why are you here?"

"Because I don't think Reece deserves you" Harry shrugged his shoulders 

"He deserves more than me, now if you don't mind, I want to have sex with my boyfriend" I slammed the door in his face and Reece burst out with laughter 

"That was very funny of you" I smiled and walked over to him, I brought my mouth up to his ear

"I wasn't lying"I went to pull away but Reece griped my hips and held me close to him

"Are you sure?"

"Why wouldn't I be, I love you"

"I love you" He replied and put his hand on my cheek and kissed me.

----------------------------

The next morning I woke up and I recalled what happened the night before, it was perfect. I wouldn't have changed it for anything. Although I'm kind of regretting not opening the door to room service cause I am pretty hungry.

"Morning babe" I looked at Reece and he was laying down and staring at me 

"Morning" I fell back on the bad and Reece pulled me in to him, "I enjoyed last night"

"Me too, I thought you'd wake up and regret it" Why would he think that?

"I'd never regret something like that, don't worry."

"How about we order breakfast and actually get it this time" He winked at me and went to reach for the phone.

"Yeah, I'm starving" I laughed and out my hair up in a bun, I didn't want to go home at all...