FIXATION

(g!p)

To say that Lauren Cabello-Jauregui has an obsession with her wife's backside is the understatement of a lifetime.
Ever since high school, back when she was wearing the Cheerleading Skirt of Tenacious Denial, it is impossible to deny that her eyes, whenever they try to intimidate Camila into submission with a lioness' glare, would try to catch a glimpse of that swell in her skirt, like rolling valleys and parabolic curves. But she would snap back and meet Camila's eyes. And in college, they would walk down New York streets, and Lauren would lag behind a little bit to stare and drool internally. This continued on through their dating years, until she finally comes out and says it.
"Baby," Lauren says with a sigh of conceding defeat. "I'm obsessed with your ass."
She bites her lip, terrified of Camila's lack of immediate reaction, which is why she leaps into her own defense. "You can't blame me! I swear, your ass is hypnotic, and when you walk... Jesus. It's like watching a pendulum sway." Lauren tugs Camila's hand and looks up at her from her sitting position on the edge of their bed. "You're not mad, are you?"
"Goodness, no." Camila laughs and plops herself on Lauren's lap. She wiggles, and Lauren groans at the firmness of her ass, warm and soft and firm. Lauren grunts and digs the outline of her cock against Camila's ass crack. "I don't mind. My dads did say I have a great future behind me."
This starts the further sinkage into the obsession. Like a junkie, Lauren finds herself groping, touching, feeling—sometimes even in public. Hell, there's no point in hiding her need to feel those curves of flesh in her greedy palms. It makes Camila jump, and for her to swat Lauren's hands off her ass. But it isn't enough to get rid of her.
Now that they're married, Lauren is not beyond begging Camila the time and freedom to worship her bum. Sometimes, she doesn't even ask.
Without waking Camila up, Lauren rolls her on her stomach and peels off the blanket, leaving her naked and spread out before Lauren. Her eyes wandered down the curves of her back, and finally, to her ass. Lauren makes sure she's not drooling before kissing Camila's back dimples, and then down to her ass cheeks. She kneels between her spread legs and drags her fingers along Camila's folds. She was warm and soft, much like her butt. Lauren releases a soft sigh to control herself. She has all the time in the world. After all, her wife sleeps like a fallen tree in an abandoned forest.
She squirms out of her tightening panties and kicked them to the floor. Just staring at Camila's ass gets her going, and this time is no different. Lauren straddles her the backs of her thighs and spreads her butt cheeks with both hands. Lauren drools at the sight of the puckered flesh, all pink and tight, pulsing as Camila breathes in deep. The brunette nuzzles the small of Camila's back, her tongue sliding along her crack. Lauren stifles a whimper of pleasure that courses through her body at the act of burying her face against Camila's bum. She grips the base of her cock as precum oozes out.
Lauren always feels like she's losing control every time her tongue grazes the crinkled flesh of her asshole. She pumps her shaft, wrist twisting each time she reaches the tip. Lauren shivers and digs her tongue against the puckered slit and draws back, a line of spit trailing after her tongue. "Fuck..." Her eyes dart to Camila's still sleeping features, and she sighs in relief.
Not that it's a bad thing for Camila to wake up. Lauren just enjoys taking her time tasting Camila until the muscles of her anus softens and she can slip her tongue in and out with no resistance whatsoever. Lauren licks her lips and buries her face between Camila's ass cheeks. She slurps and nibbles on her clean skin, while she feels wetness against her chin. Pulling back, she grins at the sight of Camila's pussy lips, slick with girl cum.
Lauren lifts Camila up so that she is laying on her knees, still face down on the bed. Her skin feels heated, yet she continues to doze off. Grasping her cock, Lauren drags it along her pussy lips until the head is shining with their mixed precum. She palms Camila's butt, moaning as she jiggles them. Lauren slides a finger along her crack, and slips a digit into her loosened anus.
"Fucking tight ass..." Lauren grunts, and it stirs Camila awake. She cranes her neck, eyes half open, and smirks at her wife.
"You just can't resist, can't you?" Camila teases, wiggling her ass and pushes back so her anal walls takes Lauren's finger deeper. "Always have to be in my ass, huh?"
Lauren grins. "You know me." She says, spanking Camila's ass cheeks lightly, tapping them to watch them jiggle. Camila moans, and Lauren does it harder and rougher, until the skin reddens and Camila is whimpering. She pauses and kissed each swell of ass, before climbing up to slap her rigid dick against the flushed skin. Lauren sandwiches her shaft against Camila's crack and squeezes her ass cheeks together. She humps, slowly at first, but the sight is too much. Her cock jutting out and rutting against the sexiest ass Lauren has ever encountered, her desire wins over her need to stare at Camila's ass.
"Have you seen your ass?" Lauren demands, spanking the globes of flesh as she humps her wife's butt faster. "God, Camila... It's perfect. You're perfect." She whimpers and leans down to kiss Camila's spine. "And it's gonna make me come. Should I paint your perfect butt, or should I unload my cum inside you?"
Camila squirms and bounces her ass against Lauren. "Whatever you want, baby. I just want your cum."
With a groan, Lauren loses it. She pulls back and strokes herself rapidly until the tip of her cock swells and spurts of cum coats Camila's bum. The brunette releases a breath and slaps the dickhead against Camila, smearing the white streaks all over her skin. "God damn."
Lauren huffs and gathers her cum to rub it against Camila's ass. Her wife squirms and wiggles, knowing Lauren enjoys the sight. The brunette pushes against the small of Camila's back, making her arch and stick her butt out. "That's it... Keep still, baby." She positions the head of her cock against Camila's puckered hole, and pushes it in, groaning at the tight heat that surrounds her sensitive dick. Lauren trembles and grips Camila's hips tightly. Her eyes roll to the back of her head, and her stomach clenches.
Camila bites her lip and twists to watch Lauren's features as she thrusts in shallow pumps. The tip rubs against her sensitive walls, and Camila clenches, making the brunette gasp and buck sharply. "Shit, Camila. You're gonna get me hard again."
Smirking, Camila repeated the motions, her anal muscles rippling against Lauren's thick cock. The brunette grunts and collapses on top of her, her front flush against Camila's back. She humps against her, face buried in her neck. "That's what you want, huh? My cock shoved in your tight ass?"
Camila's soft whimpers fill Lauren's ears, and she thrusts, grinding into Camila while she slides her arms beneath her to cup her tits. "God, Lauren... Just fuck me already!"
The brunette's teeth sinks into her shoulders, and her hips thrust sharply into Camila until her balls are flush against the swell of her wife's ass. "It would be my pleasure."
*
Often, when they are out on walks or errands, Lauren begs Camila to wear a short skirt. Camila complies easily enough, simply because she owns short skirts, and she loves wearing them. She loves the look on Lauren's face whenever she skips, the skirt riding up and flashing bare skin and the pink sliver of the fabric of Camila's thong. Lauren swallows hard and walks faster.
It is a clear day. Joggers, walkers, and couples on dates much like Camila and Lauren litter Central Park. Lauren walks beside Camila and makes sure that no one is behind them. No pervert that is not her, staring at her wife's delectable bum, while they walk and appreciate each other's company. She kisses Camila's cheek and grins at the sight of sunshine on her skin, her thick locks fluttering with the breeze.
Lauren watches Camila for a few moments before she takes the risk. She reaches out to grope Camila's ass; to fondle her for a few seconds, and to feel her fingers catching against that thong to tease the crinkled skin around her asshole. Lauren looks around, and when she is sure that no one is around to witness her deeds, Camila smirks and darts away.
Lauren straightens her dress and inhales deeply, hoping that her boner does not literally tear through her compression shorts. Her mind is filled with sordid images of her wife, spread out, ass cheeks yanked apart. Her heart races, and her cock throbs. She slides up beside Camila and gropes her in the middle of Central Park. Lauren grabs a handful of ass and squeezes hard, a groan tearing through her at the pliant skin, and how her digits sink into her with minimum resistance. "Fuck!" She growls into Camila's ear. "I love your butt, baby. Holy shit."
Camila squirms and swats Lauren away. "I know. You say that every day, almost." She laughs and skips away from Lauren, squealing in delight as she sees a flock of geese over by the pond.
Lauren sighs in defeat, double-checks the front of her dress for any telltale signs of an erection, before walking towards her wife.
*
Whenever Camila finishes with a shower at night, she dries herself but does not put her clothes on. She rolls on the bed, naked, reading or playing Candy Crush Saga, whatever pleases her. This happens after dinner, so Lauren blazes through the dishes. She washes, dries, and stores them in their respective cupboards, so that she is just in time for the spectacle of Camila Cabello-Jauregui, with her hair damp and her skin moist and smelling like peaches. Lauren double-checks the corner of her mouth in case she is drooling, grasps her cock over her pyjama pants, and approaches her.
She lifts herself up over Camila's body, her hips flush against her ass, her arms on either side of Camila's body. Lauren kisses her back and licks a patch until a red mark is left. "You're so gorgeous..." Lauren whispers, her hips rocking against Camila. Her cock strains in her sweats as she rubs herself against her wife. Camila moans and reaches back to rub the back of Lauren's neck.
Lauren continues rutting her hips, her cock fully erect now, as Camila whimpers and bites down into the pillow. She digs her nails into Lauren's scalp and pants, her skin flushing with arousal. "Fuck me, pleasepleaseplease..."
With a delighted smile, Lauren yanks her sweats down low enough for her cock to spring out. She grabs a bottle of strawberry-flavoured lube and removes her shirt. She scoots of Camila, kisses her butt, and licks a stripe up and down her puckered slit. Lauren dribbles lube all over her asshole and stares as it pools, before she pushes a finger inside her. "God..." She manages to groan out, her finger curling and spreading against Camila's anal walls.
Camila gasps and grips the sheets, her hips rising off the bed. She shifts her weight to her knees, allowing her to stick her ass out for Lauren. The brunette buries her face in between her ass cheeks and licks, sucks, nibbles from her asshole to her leaking pussy, while her cock bobs each time her tongue makes a pass against Camila's sensitive holes. Lauren spanks Camila's ass, a squeak escaping her lips as Lauren gets rougher and messier with her licks and sucks.
Pulling back, Lauren wipes the mess off her chin and smiles at Camila, who rolls on her back. "Get me the vibrator." She says, and Lauren hurriedly obeys. She grabs it from their drawer full of toys, and hands it to Camila, along with the bottle of lube. Camila smirks, scoots up against the headboard, and crooks her fingers towards Lauren.
Obeying as if entranced, Lauren strips naked and crawls towards her wife. She reads Camila's mind like an open book, so she goes to her hands and knees, and waits for Camila to stretch her ass open. Lauren grunts and bites her lip, her cock twitching against her lower stomach with each thrust of Camila's finger inside her. She is shaking, clear lines of precum coating the head of her cock, by the time Camila eases up on her teasing and slides the slick vibrator inside Lauren's asshole. She flicks the switch, turns the dial to its first out of three settings, and smirks at the sight of Lauren.
"Tables are turned, are they not?" Camila grins and swats Lauren's ass, the pale flesh reddening immediately.
With a growl, Lauren straightens up and hovers over Camila. "On your knees for me, baby. I'm so ready to fuck that ass of yours." She grips her cock and pumps herself. Camila giggles and obeys. She grips her ass cheeks, yanks them apart to give Lauren the optimal view.
The brunette stares at the crinkles surrounding Camila's asshole. She bends down for a quick lick while she coats her cock with lube. Lauren positions the blushing tip against Camila's puckered hole and slips in with ease. "God," Lauren stammers and swallows hard. The dual assault of the vibrator buzzing away against her sensitive spots and the tight heat of Camila's asshole makes her head spin. Her grip around Camila's waist tightens, and she pushes herself in to the hilt.
After taking a few deep breaths to calm her impending orgasm, Lauren focuses on Camila's debauched position: ass spread out, hair a tangled mess all over her face. Lauren pulls out, pushes back in deeply, her arm looping around Camila's hips so she can rub her clit in small circles. "How does that feel, b-baby?" Lauren asks, her voice catching in her throat. "Good?"
Camila pants and nods, her entire body twitching with each deep thrust. "I feel so full with your hard cock, Lauren. I can't get enough." She grins and wiggles against Lauren, thus fueling her wife's need to pound into her ass. She plants her hands firmly on the bed and juts her hips roughly, jolting Camila with a moan. Lauren grins herself and repeats the movement until she is ramming into Camila, their skins slapping harshly against each other's. Camila's cries are increasing in volume, and her body is now trembling with abandon.
"I-I'm gonna..." Camila squeaks, her hips bucking helplessly against Lauren's cock and fingers that are teasing her clit. Sweat trickles down the side of Lauren's face, the vibrator increasing in its speed when Camila reaches for the control to turn it to its maximum. She moans and digs her nails into Camila's ass.
"Do it, Camila." Lauren husks into her wife's ear. "Fucking come. I'm gonna blow too... And I want to feel your sexy ass gripping me tight. Come for me."
Camila's back arches, and with a sharp cry, she gushes all over Lauren's fingers, her anal walls clenching around her cock as the brunette continues to thrust shallowly into her. "Shit, god damn..." Lauren grunts and slaps Camila's ass each time she thrusts inside. Her cock explodes with a groan, her hips stuttering in their movements.
Rope upon rope spills into Camila's grasping hole, while Lauren is whimpering and struggling for breath. Her abs flex, and she pulls out, her orgasm prolonged by the vibrator that is making her ass tremble. She grunts, two more spurts of cum jerking out of her slick cock, landing on Camila's tanned ass.
Lauren slumps, breathless, on top of Camila as she reaches back to tug the vibrator out of her ass. She groans, the loss making her weak. "Fuck... We'll have to do that again." She whispers against her wife's cheek.
Giggling, Camila kisses her cheek and wipes her back off of Lauren's cum. She lies on her back, wraps her limbs around Lauren's body, and kisses her cheek, mouth, and forehead. "We will, don't worry."