chapter 8: time is up (2 years later)

(May 31, 1995)

After two years of being locked up in juvie we are finally getting out. All of us except for DeRay since he had warrants out for his arrest from past records, so he's going to be in there for a good minute. As I am lying down in my cold little room, all I can think about is seeing my baby. While I am doing that a guard opens the door and tells me it's time for me to go, so I gather a few of my things and follow him to the front.

As we are walking toward the front so that I could sign out I see my aces J-Rock and L.T on the other side waiting for me. "Sooowooop!!! What's good playboy?" J-Rock says as I finish signing out. That's when I look up and L.T says "what's goody playa." After they say that I look at them and throw up that Black Diamond sign as I begin to walk toward them. Once I approach them I dap them both up and give them both hugs. After we do that they ask me what I want to do since they got out a week before me and all I wanted to do was go see LaNisha because I missed her so much.

As we are walking to LaNisha's house we turn on her block and I see her sitting outside on her porch with NaTonya and Tina. Once I spot her I instantly scream her name and tell her I'm out. When they hear me they look at me and once she realizes that it's me she gets up and begins to run toward me. When I see her running toward me I do the same and once we are close enough she jumps into my arms and begins to kiss me, hug me and tell me how much she misses me. After she tells me how much she misses me I put her down look her in the eyes and tell her I love her. When she tells me she loves me back I kiss her one more time and give her another hug.

After we hug a tear rolls down her cheek, so I wipe it away and tell her there's no need for tears because I am back. After I say that she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. While we are holding each other my boys come up behind us and say "man stop all that mushy shit!" while walking up to LaNisha's porch to say hi to their girls. That's when I grab her hand and walk up to her house where everyone else is. As we approach the house I say hey to NaTonya and Tina and give them both a hug. After I hug them both I sit down on the porch with them and begin to catch up on things that I have missed out on.

As time goes by with us doing nothing but talking and chilling on LaNisha's porch, Nine and a few of his boys roll up. "Hey L.J I see you finally out." Nine says. After he says that I put my arm around LaNisha and nod my head yes. That's when he laughs and walks off. Once he is down the street we continue to talk until night falls. Once nine o'clock hits J-Rock gets up and says "hey ladies it's getting a little late how bout LaTae and I walk yall home and give my boy here some alone time with his girl." After he said that NaTonya and Tina both get up, gives LaNisha and I a hug and then head home with J-Rock and L.T. Once they leave I look at LaNisha and ask her where her mom is. When she tells me she's at her mans house and won't be back until tomorrow I already know what time it is. That's when I smile grabbed her hand and walk her inside. When we walk inside we instantly walk straight to her room with no hesitation.

As we are walking inside of her room I grab her by the waist and pull her close to me. "Baby you just don't know how much I have missed you!" I say as she smile and gives me a kiss. Once our lips touched my hormones flared and since it has been two years since me and her had the chance to make love, I rip her clothes off as fast as I could. Once her clothes are of I begin to touch and feel all over her sexy body while kissing her from head to toe. As the passion in the air begins to rise I lay her down on the bed. While I am kissing her she begins to remove my clothes and caress my nice firm body because before I left it wasn't as hard as it is now. While she is feeling on me I remove my shorts and slide right on in. As I am putting it in her nails begin to come one with my back and she begin to bite her bottom lip. While I am working her I look at the expression on her face and I can tell she loves it. I'm working her so hard she doesn't know if she wants me to stop or keep on going. One minute she's telling me to stop and the next minute she's telling me to go deeper. The deeper I go the harder she clenches my back and the more she says my name. I'm just glad I'm doing it right because I thought for sure after two years of not putting it to use I would be a little rusty, but I guess a natural born playa like me never loses his touch.

After a full two hours of making strong passionate love we just lay in her bed holding each other as tight as possible because we don't want to ever let go. As time goes by we gradually fall asleep, but we are awaken by the ring of her house phone so LaNisha gets up to answer it. Once she gets off the phone she tells me it was B.D trying to see where I was and to call him whenever I am ready to go. After she tells me that she puts the phone back on the charger and gets back in the bed with me, gives me a kiss and we go back to sleep once again.

Hours pass by and we are finally awakened by the rays of the sun. When we notice that her mom still isn't home I ask her if she would like to come with me to B.D's house. Since she says yes I go ahead and call B.D up and let him know I'm ready to go. Once I get off the phone with him we go get dressed and chill on the couch as we wait for B.D to arrive.

A whole hour passes by before we finally hear a knock at the door. Since we already know who it is we grab our things and walk outside. "Hey son!" B.D says to me as walk up to him to give him a hug. After I give him a hug we all get into the limo. When LaNisha get in B.D looks at her and says "hey Ms. LaNisha... I guess you will be hanging out with us today." After he said that LaNisha smiles and nods her head as the driver closes the door. On our way to the house B.D can't stop looking at us with a grin on his face. "So are yall in love?" he asked as he grabbed himself a glass of wine. When he asked that all we could do was look at one another and smile. When we did that our actions basically said it all.

As the limo pulls up into the driveway LaNisha and I hand and hand walk inside up to my room. "I like yo room babe!" LaNisha says as she walks in and sits down on my bed. That's when I look at her and smile as I close the door behind me. After I close the door I turn on my television and sit right next to her with my arm around her shoulders. While I am sitting there with my arms around her I give her a kiss on her check and tell her I love her. After I say that she gives me a kiss back, lays her head on my shoulder and tell me she loves me to.