-Chapter 5-

- • -

KRING!

"Ugh..." You started letting out a groan as you turned off the alarm clock. Then, you woke up and sat up from your bed, yawning as you stretched your arms and back.

"I guess I'm going to experience one hell of a day in here." You muttered sleepily as you stood up and started doing your morning routine, getting ready for school.

After you finished your routine and already done putting on your uniform and bag with important things inside like things that are needed for school, which has been prepared by the butler, she then took her leave and went downstairs to eat her breakfast.

"Oh, ____. Breakfast is ready." You then noticed the butler said as he arranged the plates on top of the table.

"Thanks. By the way, where are the two?" You questioned as you looked around searching as you stay in your place.

"It seems that the two masters are still asleep." He answered as he continued doing his chores.

"Oh, alright then." You replied as you smiled at the kind butler.

Those two should be up early. Seriously, how will they ever improve themselves if they can't discipline themselves and be responsible...

"Where are the rooms of the two lads, I resume?" You questioned.

"Just go upstairs and turn left. You'll see their names on the door, miss." He replied.

"I see. Thanks!" You stated and with that, you headed upstairs and started looking for their rooms.

"Kim, Jeon, Kim, Jeon- ah..." You then stopped as you finally noticed one of their names plastered on the wall.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

After you knocked and waited for couple of minutes has passed, there was still no reply.

"I'll just open the door and wake them up." You said as you gently opened the door and entered quietly. As you entered, you saw Jungkook still sleeping on the bed peacefully.

Really looks like a face of a prince, but an attitude of a monster...

"Yah! Jungkook, wake up!" You called him as you went to him, trying to wake him up.

"Jungkook!-"

"Shut up..." Jungkook mumbled as he was still in his slumber.

"This kid-"

"Why did you leave me... Mom..." He added another mumble, still in his sleep.

(A/N: I literally thought about Jin in the 'mom' part omg... XD)

Looks like he's having a dream...

"Jungkook, wake up. It's time to go to school." You said as you shook his arm gently.

Jungkook then opened his sleepy eyes, then slowly sat up from his seat, while making a groan.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a sleepy tone as he rubbed his eye with his hand.

"Waking you up of course. As a successful heir, you need to be punctual and be self-discipline." You lectured.

"Whatever... You may leave." He said with a grumpy tone as he stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom.

"I'll just go to the next room." You sighed as you went out of his room and proceeded to Taehyung's room.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

As you waited for several minutes, there's still no reply.

Brothers...

In response, you opened the door and entered quietly as always. As you went inside the room, you then sae Taehyung sleeping in a rather funny position. A starfish sleeping position, you thought.

"Yah! Taehyung, wake up! Yah-" As you tried to wake him up, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you on the bed, while he's on top of you.

"You're so noisy, you unpleasant woman." He said as his voice has a sleepy yet sexy tone.

"Y-Yah! Get away from me, you pervert!" You said in a mad tone, your cheeks began to turn red.

"Keep dreaming. I'm certainly not interested in a plain girl like you." He replied in an arrogant way as he stood up from the bed.

This jerk!

"Whatever! Just be late or whatever the hell you want." You said as you can't stand it and just stomped out of the room.

"What one grumpy woman." He mumbled as he let out a chuckle. He then continued starting his morning routine.

Soon as you already ate your breakfast and finished fixing and checking your stuff if there is anything else that you need for school in your room, you then proceeded downstairs.

"Um, excuse me. But, do you know where the two are by any chance?" You questioned the butler, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, them? They already went ahead to school, miss." He replied.

"What?!" You exclaimed as you were shocked at his statement.

You then looked at your watch and checked the time. 7:57am. I have 3 minutes left before school starts?!?!

THOSE BRATS!

- • -

Hello there, beautiful hoes! Pretty surprising that the two just left you without you knowing. Especially for an honor student. Anyways, find out what'll happen next soon! 안녕~♡