- Chapter 30 -

- • -

"Yah, Taehyung..." You called as your eye twitched, surprised by what you saw in front of you.

"What?" He asked innocently as he was standing beside you.

"How is it possible for you to have your own Resort house here in Paris?" You questioned with a bit of a shocked expression as the both of you stood right in front of a luxurious yet cozy house.

"Oh, that? My father and one of the royalties here in France are really good friends, so he gave us a house as a gift." He replied as he acted like it was no big deal.

"These royals..." You muttered.

Without further ado, the both of you were then assisted inside the house as the servants brought both of your things.

-

"Wow."

"Is this really a resort or just similar to a mansion?" You said as you didn't notice your jaw dropped

"Nah, but it does look a lot more comfortable here." Taehyung replied as he just casually scanned the place.

"May I lead you to your room, Milady?" A maid, who rather looks old and foreign, questioned as she let out a slight bow.

"Ah- Yes, please." You answered as you let out a smile and proceeded following the maid leading you to your room.

-

"We have arrive to your room, Milady." The maid said as stepped aside the door which is your room, and without further ado, you opened the door.

" The maid said as stepped aside the door which is your room, and without further ado, you opened the door

"Seriously? Here?!" You exclaimed as you looked the maid with a surprised look on your face.

"Yes, Milady. Now if you'll excuse me, I have other things to do." The old maid said as she looked quiet busy. After giving one last bow, she then took her leave.

But damn, she's good at speaking Korean though...

"How's your stay so far, shorty?" You then turned around to see Taehyung as he finished walking up the stairs.

"Hmph.. Quiet nice." You replied coldly as you turned away.

"You know you can stop acting like a little tsundere, tsundere." He said as he leaned his back against the wall while crossing his arms.

"Who cares? I can do whatever I want." You replied, still being stubborn.

"And I was about to say that we're going to eat at Epicure later on this evening." He stated as he's in his calm state.

"Epicure?!" You exclaimed as you quickly looked at him.

One of the three-Michelin-star restaurants?! I've always wanted to go and try their food.

"Well, it seems like you're not interested. I'm just gonna go and prepare-"

"Please take me with you, Your Majesty!" You said as you quickly bent down on your knees and bowed deeply right in front of him.

"Y-Yah, you don't have to do tha-"

"Pleeeaaaase. I apologize for all my sins that I've done to you!" You begged as you looked at him with some puppy dog eyes.

"Pft..." You then saw him starting to let out a chuckle, seemed to be amused by your action.

"Yah..." He paused as he bent down and looked at you.

"Of course you're gonna go with me, silly woman." He replied as he ruffled your hair while giving you his caring-looking smile.

Your eyes then widened by his action as your cheeks started to flush red.

"Y-Yah! Don't treat me like I'm some do- OW!" You then stopped your sentence as you were flicked by the head by him.

"You stupid j-"

"Haha, so cute." He said as he let out a soft chuckle.

"Yah! Why are you not acting like yourself?" You asked as you started to act suspicious, yet your cheeks were still tainted red.

"Well..." He paused as he then brought his face closer to yours, as you backed a bit from surprise.

"Because..." He paused again as he stopped moving, his face now few millimetres away.

"I need you to help me to make a report!" He then suddenly bowed deeply as his sounded desperate.

"W-What?" You said as you were dumbfounded of what he had said.

"So, the reason why you brought me along here is to do your report?!"You exclaimed as you can't believe what had happened.

"Not really..." He said as he sat back up with serious yet worried expression on his face.

Huh?

You paused as you waited on his reply, quiet confused on what he's talking about.

"Well, you seem to be having a bad day and not acting like yourself. But, eversince bringing you in this trip, it seems that you were smiling now and then. Which is a relief, I guess..." He explained as he ruffled the back of his head, quiet embarassed.

As you were surprised by his response, you then let out a small laugh.

"You really are a weirdo." You replied as you let out a happy grin.

Taehyung then smiled as he saw you being happy as ever as it seems like he have accomplished his mission...

To make you smile again, perhaps.

- • -

Once again, I am back!-

*was suddenly being attacked by ARMYs/stans/other kpop fans*

Alright, Alrightt. I apologize for taking like, almost a year to update and I hope that y'all forgive me ( T ^ T ) That's why as an apology, I finished two chapters (Wow only just two chapters?) I know it's not enough but I'll try my best to update so plez 😭

Please don't hate me though...

Anyways, I hope you like it and I hope you look forward to upcoming chapters!

I know most of you readers were kind of confused of what is happening so I also want to apologize for that 😅