-Chapter 10-

- • -

You were in your room, fixing your things for school tomorrow, and after you finished, you let out a sigh of relief and satisfaction for you had already done all your accomplishments for today.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Yah, egghead!" You then heard a familiar voice calling you from the other side of the door while knocking endlessly.

"What?" You called back as you opened the door irritatingly to stop the loud knocks on your door.

"I need you..." He answered as he looked at you with a serious expression.

Your whole self then froze including your senses as you heard his statement. Your mind processing, thinking of what he's talking about.

He then suddenly grab your wrist and dragged you with him all the way to his room without a single word or warning.

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you right now?!" You exclaimed as you removed your wrist from his hold as he dragged you in his room and closed the door.

"I want to tell you something..." He said, his serious expression still remained on his face.

"What do you want to say?" You questioned, annoyed at his behavior today.

"I..." He paused as he looked down.

"Seriously, just tell me what is i-"

"I want you to help me with my hoework." He blurted.

...

...

"What?" You questioned, dumbfounded at what he's saying.

"I mean homework..." He corrected while he's in embarrassment of his mistake.

"H-Hoework..." You repeated as you slowly began to laugh at what he's saying.

"Yah, Shut up! Y-You're ruining my pride..." He talked, stuttering his sentence while his face began to turn red.

"I've never seen the oh so mighty Taehyung showing his inelegant side." You said as you were laughing so hard at Taehyung's embarrassed face since you never seen his funny side before.

"Whatever!" He replied.

"But seriously, why didn't you tell me sooner?" You asked as you stopped laughing.

"Well, because you'll still not help me either way." He answered as he's back with his normal expression.

True.

"Aish! You can still figure it out on your own since you're also a smartass." You said as you headed your way towards the door.

"Hm, I wonder what will happen if I failed at my homeworks and studies and my dad finds out about it and tell him that you're too lazy and don't want to help and teach me..." He reminded as he said in a loud tone on purpose.

"I also wonder on what will happen to that great offer... 5,000,000 won..." He added.

Ugh...

"Fine..." You then replied in defeat as you turned around and faced him.

"What do you want me to help you with?" You asked as you crossed your arms, putting on a cheerful yet fake smile.

"I'm so glad for you, willing to help me with that oh so cute smile of yours..." He said as there was a hint of sarcasm to his tone, knowing that you were faking it.

"Whatever, just tell me." You said and in response, he showed you some parts of the subjects that he couldn't understand.

~

"Seriously? You do know our Math teacher explained on how to solve this problem." You responded as you looked at his confused expression on his face while the both of you were at his study desk, sitting on the royal wooden chairs.

"How am I suppose to understand to that boring being?" He asked as he was talking about the Math teacher.

"I know that he may be slightly boring, but you just got to listen." You answered as you first let out a sigh.

"Then how did you understand this subject?" He asked as he looked at you sharply.

"Uh... I-I listened of course!" You replied while Taehyung remained unsatified with your answer.

"Fine, I just ignored his boring-ass voice and just wrote down the solution and the answer on the notebook that he wrote on the board and I just go on figuring out on how to solve it." You answered, this time honestly.

Seriously, I'm honestly going to fall asleep if I keep focusing on our Math teacher's voice.

"I see. It seems you got the energy on that boring stuff." He responded.

"Whatever. That's why I don't have anything to worry about unlike you." You replied.

"Anyways..." You then continued teaching him, explaining in every detail, making sure that he understands.

~

"Wow, it's actually pretty easy." Taehyung muttered as you finished teaching him for an hour.

"Good thing you're not one of those people who still can't understand a hundred times." You said as you closed his book, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Well, because I'm no idiot like you." He said as his pride is back once again.

"Wow, I'm surprised that this idiot is teaching a brat who doesn't even understand a single thing about geometry." You replied.

"Whatever, egghead." He replied as he sticked out his tongue.

"Anyways, I finished my business here. I'm going back now." You said as you stood up from your seat and headed out of his room.

"Why... so... serious..." He muttered in a deep playful tone as he watched you leave. After that, he went back facing his desk to continue his business reviewing.

- • -

Finally, my writer's block is fading away bit by bit ^^

Taehyung's randomness doe (harharhar)

Anyways, thank you and 안녕~ ♡