-Chapter 14-

- • -

Baby Kookie 👶

- • -

"... And done." You muttered as you closed the zipper of your bag.

You didn't bring a lot of stuff since most of your stuff are in your house. Your clothes, slippers, and other stuff that's already there. The things you only brought are one bag filled with stuff you need and your school backpack filled with school things since there will be school tomorrow.

"I wonder if they're finish packing their stuff." You wondered, talking about those two annoying devilish brothers.

As you finished preparing your stuff, you went out of your room to check the two if they have finished preparing theirs. You then first went to Jungkook's, since it's the nearest room as usual. You then knocked on his door several times and soon you heard a reply. With that, you opened the door and entered.

"Jungkook, are you done-" You were then surprised as you saw Jungkook struggling putting a mountain of stuff in his big luggage.

"Yah! Why do you have to bring those? We're just going to stay there for a day, not permanently." You exclaimed as you went to him.

"But I don't know what to bring to go to your plain little house." He said.

"What are you calling plain? It's more comfortable and more homely than your so called mansion." You replied with a hint of sarcasm at the end.

"And I prefer living in a so called mansion, thank you very much." Jungkook responded as he crossed his arms.

"Ugh, whatever. Just bring these." You said as you picked some simple t-shirts and comfortable yet stylish pants from his luggage then after that, you folded them neatly.

"Just bring a freaking backpack or something, lil' brat." You added as you finished folding few shirts and pants and handed it to him.

"Like I need your help, idiot." He replied as he took his now neatly folded clothes.

"Sure, whatever." You said sarcastically as you already know that he really needs help.

"Anyways, you better wake up early since you're so not good at waking up." You reminded.

"Seems like you still care for your best friend." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows while showing his usual cute smile.

"Not really. Just doing my job here. And for the last time, you're not my best friend." You responded as you keep your uninterested expression on your face.

"Whatever, kiddo." He replied as he ruffled the top of your head, messing your hair.

"Yah!" You scolded as you moved his hand away.

"I know you like me doing that even though it's irritating for you." He teased as he let out his bunny smile.

"O-Of course not." You slightly stuttered as glanced away from him, your cheeks tainting light pink.

"Anyways, you may leave now. Like you said, I have to wake up early. Right, potato?" He reminded.

"Yah! Don't call me that." You responded as you were showing a little irritation of him saying that nickname that he called you last year since you were best friends before.

"Yeah, whatever... potato." He replied, obviously not going to.

"Aish! I'm just gonna go." You said as you headed out of his room.

"____..." As you were about to leave, Jungkook called.

"What is it now?" You questioned, annoyed as you stopped your tracks.

"Good night..." He said as he showed his ever soft smile on his face. In response, your cheeks started to blush from hearing his gentle and caring voice including his smile.

"Potato." He added as his smile faded quickly and went into a bored expression on his face.

"Yah! Why don't you just eat some potatoes if you keep saying that!" You scolded as you were annoyed again.

"Can I eat you then?" He asked, completely out of nowhere.

"What?" You questioned, not sure what he's talking about while your face had a surprised expression and your cheeks were tainted pink from his statement.

"I'm just kidding. Well, you did say that I'll just eat some potatoes when you are one." He added as he acted like it's not a big deal.

"Ugh! Good night, idiot." You said, irritated while you now left his room, not even caring if he says another word.

"Good night, potato!" He called as you completely left his room.

The good old days...

- • -

Sorry for a very long update ㅠㅠ School already gave me a lot of things to do like they have no chill at all ;'(

But then again, better late than never~

Anyways, thank you for your patience and 안녈~ ♡