- Chapter 56 -

- • -

Today is the day. The day where prom begins.

I really wasn't prepared for it AT ALL. But somehow, things were actually smooth these days. Like, suspiciously smooth.

You and your mom were planning to just buy some affordable gown a few days ago once you get home from school. But surprisingly, once you arrived home, your mom told you that a huge box was delivered at your house by some of your classmates, to which their servants were the ones who brought it there of course.

They said that it came from someone specific, to which they didn't specify who which is kinda annoying.

You went to your room along with the box, which was quite heavy to bring, and started opening it. When you finally opened it, you were surprised on what you saw.

-

"Wow, you absolutely look so beautiful..." Your mom said as she looked at you with a endearing smile on her face after putting some finishing touches to your makeup.

"Wooooow! You look like a princess, Unnie!" Your little sister, Taeyeon, shouted as she hugged you with her astonished eyes staring at you.

"Aren't you going to say something, dear?" Your mother asked your dad, with a hint of unpleasantness covered by her cheery smile due to your father just being silent.

"Y-Yes. You look lovely of course, ____..." Your dad replied, trying to sound happy but he looked like he doesn't want you to go with you looking so beautiful.

'I don't want to let those guys look at my beautiful daughter like this!' Your father said in thought.

Knock! Knock!

"Looks like the chauffeur is here," Your mother stated.

Mr.Jong-hoon insisted on bringing a chauffeur for me, even though I insisted not to. I guess it's quite difficult to say no to a royal duke...

"Well, you better hurry before prom starts." Your mother added as she looked at you with a smile on her face.

You smiled back in return, and went to the door and opened it to see your chaffeur outside. The chaffeur assisted you to the car and after that, you headed off.

-

You finally arrived at the entrance of the venue. Once you stepped out of the car with the assistance from the chauffeur, you saw a huge fancy building right in front of you.

 Once you stepped out of the car with the assistance from the chauffeur, you saw a huge fancy building right in front of you

(A/N: This is the Vienna Opera House, I know (or not). But just think of it as yes lmao.)

This place is so huge...

Shaking off your thoughts, you waste no time and started heading your way inside.

As you entered, you were welcomed by a very wide place with luxurious interior in it. Expensive-looking couches and tables, lavish paintings and decors, and even an enormous chandelier.