- Chapter 45 -

- • -

You were staying at your parent's house for the meantime ever since the incident.

"Sorry, but Mr.Jonghoon is currently busy till further notice," One of the faculty staff said as you were standing in front of her, where the door behind her is Mr.Jonghoon's office.

"I see. Sorry for the bother, Ma'am."

You stated as the staff nodded in response and headed off to do some other things she needed to do.

Sigh...

You had hoped that you'll get to have a conversation with Mr.Jonghoon about wanting to not work for him anymore, but luckily for you somehow, it gave you more time to choose your precise decision.

Since your next class is going to start, you decided to head back on your way to your designated room.

While walking through the hallway, you noticed Jungkook walking the opposite direction, somehow looking quite busy. But you, somehow wanting to ask him to where he's going since you're both in the same class, you decided to call up on him.

"Jungkook!" You called as you raised your hand to get his attention, going closer to him.

"Jungkook, why are you-"

"Don't talk to me."

He shrugged as he continued to walk away. You could notice his cold eyes, unwelcomed stance and strong words that made you speechless...in a bad way.

Why would he be so cold to me all of a sudden...

You then decided to brush it off since you thought he may have some important things to do, but at the same time...

You felt as if he really didn't want to see you anymore.

...

Mood now quite ruined, you sluggishly went your locker and took your needed books for your next class. After that, you closed your locker and about to continue walking when suddenly, because you were so deep in your thoughts, you accidentally bumped into someone, which in result, made your bum land on the floor harshly along with your things now quite scattered in front of you.

"Sorry-"

You looked up to see Taehyung standing there that seemed... emotionless. After a long awkward moment of just staring at each other, he looked straight to his direction and walked past you, not intending to help you at all.

"You should've never existed in the first place..." You heard his irritated mutter that made you feel hurt emotionally as he was finally out of your sight.

"After what he has done to me..." You mumbled as you successfully tried to hold your tears while picking up your scattered belongings.

...

You finally arrived home after all those stressful events you've been going through.

After locking the door, you headed straight to your room and while you're on your way, you decided to check on your phone, making you take your phone from your pocket to then discover a message.

...

N e w   m e s s a g e !

|    O K     |

From: mom

You available hun? Wanna join us at your sister's ceremony? 😁😙

...

You actually had time to go there since you just arrived home and had enough time to change. But somehow, you don't have the energy nor in the mood to go.

So you decided to lie.

To: mom

no thanks, I have some catching up to do since you know 😅😊 I promise to go to our next family time soon. have fun..

...

You somehow told the truth, but not the part where you are actually available. You already know the lessons, but you're quite unsure if your emotions are going to get in the way of it.

After replying a text message to your mom, you slowly went to your room and gently placed your stuff on the bed. After that, you leaned your back on the wall while sitting down on the floor.

...

"Don't talk to me again."

...

"Sorry-"

"You should've never existed in the first place..."

...

As you remembered those things, tears suddenly fell from the corners of your eyes and soon enough, you cried a river of it.

What have I even done wrong to deserve this except from the stupid things I did...

You have received yet another message from your phone, but your phone was set in silent mode so you didn't noticed it with all the crying you went through.

-unseen message-

N e w   m e s s a g e !

|    O K     |

From: mom

No worries dear 😘 good luck with your studies and stay strong! 💖 Don't stress yourself and remember, we'll always be here for you hun~ We love you!

...

-Yesterday-

"What is it, father?"

Jungkook questioned as he entered his father's office then gently closed the door and moved forward to his desk.

"I've been notified about the situation you and your brother were in," Mr.Jonghoon stated, heading straight to the point with an expression quite scary like of a parent plastered within his face.

"I-I apologi-"

"With that..."

Mr.Jonghoon immediately cut off Jungkook's statement as he then paused for his son to pay full attention to him, which now results to a moment of silence.

"I want you to stop talking to ____ this instant."

- • -

Chappy done ^^ thanks for the wait!

Okay, so another suggestions coming from the readers were to use (Y/N) instead of what I usually use (which is "____")

Well, I'm thankful for the suggestions about it, but this is one of the newbie books that I've created (the second book published), so this book is around for like 2 years or so and that this book already has a ton of chapters already. So, it'll take me a while to change it, that's why I'd like to apologize for not being able to fulfill your request.

But if I have time though, I probably would but since I have many story drafts in store and one in hiatus (My Pretty Little Casanova), there would be a very small chance for me to do it.

So, I hope it's still okay for y'all to stick with ____ instead of (Y/N) (in this book at least) but, I will use (Y/N) in my upcoming stories soon ;)

Thank you so much for sharing your time with me and have a good day! Thank you and 안녕!~❤️