Chapter 11

- Jane.
- Hey Ellen what's up ?
Ellen wore her casual jeans and T shirt and still was extremely beautiful
- Just tired.
- Me too. I need to take a nap.
- Sounds perfect to me.
We went to the cafe we always went after we finished classes. We ordered our common meal and waited patiently.
- I'm going to the bathroom to refresh my make up.
Ellen announced.
- Yes sure I'll wait here.
I checked my phone as soon as she left when three red roses appeared in front of me.
- I'm sorry.
I turned to face him. Beautiful blue eyes and a warm smile that I wanted to kiss.
- Gareth I...
- You weren't kidding I know that.
I couldn't reply.. What the hell ? Why did he do this ? He couldn't be sorry I wasn't serious when I said I was mad. Well maybe in the beginning because I thought he was making fun of me but I had already forgot that.
- Enjoy your coffee. I'll leave I have stuff to do. Bye
He said kissing me gently in my cheek. He left leaving me shocked.
Ellen returned from the bathroom with more lip glos and mascara.
She noticed the roses really fast and I knew that I couldn't lie to her.
- Who's the fun ?
She asked pointing out the roses.
When I didn't respond she gave me a weird face.
- So you can't tell your best friend forever who's the guy that has a crush on you ?
- Firstly he has not a crush on me.
- And how do you explain the roses ?
- I asked for them.
- Really ? Is he that in love with you that gives you immediately everything that you desire ?
- Well...
- Well who's the guy ? Do I know him ?
- Guys they arrived.
- Arrived who ?
I turned to look at Sara that came almost running to us. It was a desperate move to make Ellen forget about the roses. But when I looked back at her she was staring at me trying to read my expression.
- You know the girls we were talking about yesterday that come from England. Their names are Bessy and Adele.
Neither of us was paying attention to what Sara was saying. Ellen was staring at me with a weird unreadable face and I could see from her eyes that she wasn't happy at all.
- Are you coming ? Jane ? Ellen ? What's wrong with you girls ?
- We're sorry Sara yes we'll come.
I respond to her.
On our way there Ellen was whispering in my ear.
- Nice try Jane. But don't worry I'll learn everything I need to know about your fan and believe me you're going to regret the fact that you didn't respond to me immediately. I must have turned into pale because I knew she wasn't kidding when she wanted something she usually manage to take it. As we reached our destination I saw two girls being circled by most of the boys from our university and of course by all Real Madrid players. Unfortunatelly Gareth was with them talking in a very friendly way with one of the girls. So that was the stuff he had to do and was hasty about ? They were chatting like they knew each other. But how can that be possible ? Who the hell was she ?