Chapter 120

- I actually don't feel well again.
I said talking to Ellen on the phone.
Ellen wanted us to go clubbing tonight the two of us so for her to find a new boyfriend. Because she broke up with Isco. And it was all her fault. She's trying not to think of him but who's trying to fool ? I know her since we were in kindergarden. She is still thinking of him. She wants him but she let him go. She clearly explained to him a week ago that she couldn't come with him to England. Isco then proposed to visit each other as often as possible but Ellen shut him down. She told him that she couldn't stand a long distance relationship and that she was over him. And everybody knows that she's lying. Even Isco. I tried to change her mind but she threaten not to talk to me again if I ever say something about Isco again. So I stopped trying. I knew Ellen. She was too much of a stubborn to listen to others.
- You should see a doctor Jane.
Ellen said interrupting my thoughts. I didn't feel good a couple of days now. I had terrible headaches, I felt dizzy and I was vomiting.
- Yes, maybe I should.
I admitted because I couldn't handle my situation anymore.
- I'm coming from your house to see if you have anything for me to wear cause I'm going clubbing with or without you.
She said and after less than half an hour she was standing in front of my wardrobe picking up dresses.
- Any news from Isco ?
I asked in an attempt to tease her.
- No.
She responded as if she hasn't heard the question.
- England is beautiful.
I said and I regreted. Adele died in England some months ago. I still haven't accepted this. It will always bother me. Adele was Gareth's ex. I could be in her position.
- It was a great opportunity for Isco.
She commended.
- You shouldn't have broken up with him....
- Stop it Jane.
She interrupted me and I shut up. I felt dizzy again. I felt like vomiting and I made my way to the bathroom. What kind of illness was that ? I couldn't take it anymore.
I went to my bedroom again. Ellen was now looking at me while I closed the door behind me.
- I can't take it any longer. I'm calling a doctor tomorrow.
I said laying in my bed. I looked at Ellen. She was staring at me worringly.
- Before calling a doctor I think there's something else you should do.
She said raising an eyebrow.
- What exactly ?
I asked.
- Maybe a pregnacy test...
She said and I paled. A what ?
- What are you talking about ?
I asked laughing but then I thought of it. My period was late.
- Jane, I don't say you're pregnat. I just say that you should test it before calling a doctor here.
Ellen said and I bet she was right. My parents would kill me if they learned that I was pregnat. I know that I was an adult and I know that I should take care of myself but my parents were old fashioned besides it wasn't a good time for a child. I don't think that it will ever be a good time for a child for me since I'm not in fond of children. I never was.
- Okay. Maybe I can see my doctor one of these days although I really don't think that this is necessary. I mean if I was pregnat, I would know it.
- How ? Are you a witch and you keep it as a secret ?
Ellen said smirking.
- Trust me Ellen. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnat. I'm.....ill.
I said although I considered what she said. Maybe she was right. The fact is we haven't take precautions with Gareth and.....
- Just make an appointment and I'm coming with you.
Ellen said while trying a purple old dress that I had.
- I will. Don't worry.
I reassured her. I really thought it wasn't necessary but we should check this out too. After all it was a possibility. And it was growing inside my mind.

- It's our first game this season.
Gareth told me while I was laying on his chest.
- Awesome. I'm sure you'll win.
I said.
They were playing against Seville for....well for a cup.
- Will you come to see the match ?
He asked kissing my forehead.
- When is it again ?
I asked not being able to remember.
- In two days.
He said.
- Yes, I guess I will.
- Bring your dad with you.
Gareth said winking at me.
- Will do. Mr. Bale don't worry.
- I'm sure he'll love it.
He said kissing me.
- I don't even doubt it.

- You know how to do it right ?
Ellen asked sounded curious.
- Yes. And if I didn't you explained it one thousand times. I got it.
I said staring angrily at her.
- I'm trying to help.
Ellen said trying to sound insulted.
- Well, you don't help that much you know.
I said rolling my eyes.
- I'll wait downstairs.
She said going to her living room.
It was just Ellen. She insisted to do a pregnacy test on my own. I was in her house and she was waiting for me. I don't know why but I was anxious. I really hoped I wasn't pregnat. Although I haven't even thought of it before Ellen mentioned it.

- And what does this mean ?
I asked her while holding this thing that could say whether I was pregnat or not.
- Well, I have some bad and some good news.
Ellen said looking at it.
- Bad news first....
- Well Jane I don't know how to say it without you fainting but you're pregnat.
I stared at her wanting her to say that the good news were that she was kidding and that I wasn't pregnat but instead of it she said:
- Well the good news are that you 'll become a mommy. Congratulations.
Ellen screamed and hugged me.
I was looking at her still shocked.
- Ellen, you mean that....
- Well, maybe this thing is not working. But don't worry. I arranged an appointment with your doctor tomorrow...I asked your mother about her.
- Have you told my mother ?
I screamed.
- No, Jane. I haven't. I just asked for your doctor's number. I said that I wanted something will go tomorrow and see what happens.
Ellen said smiling. Was she happy with that ? She've got to be kidding me.
- Tomorrow.....I can't. I promised Gareth to be at their match.
Ellen grimaced angrily. Now that she broke up with Isco football was getting to her nerves.
- It's more important to know if you are indeed pregnat.
She said rolling her eyes.
- I guess you're right.
I said hoping that this could end and that it was mistake.
- Besides you can surprise Gareth with that tomorrow.....
Ellen said being excited again.
Yeah, it was sure that I would surprise him.