Chapter 26

It was raining heavily as Gareth drop me home.
- So is this night over ?
I asked not wanting this night to end. It was one of the best nights of my life.
- You wanted to leave...
Gareth said because he offered his place to stay the night but I knew that this wouldn't work if I slept with him from the first date.
Well you idiot he never said to sleep with him.
The voice in my head said.
Well yes he didn't say it but I was a big girl and I knew that this was what he implied. He knew that I was a virgin which made me feel better. I didn't want him to realize I was a virgin while we....
Anyway not the right time to think about this.
- Gareth I don't want us to hurry with this. It was only the first date and we are not a couple.
I wanted him to say that we could be a couple but he didn't.
- Yes you're right. There's need to hurry.
He said.
- But I had a great time tonight Jane I hope you had a great time as well.
- I did.
I said. I came closer to him and kissed him gently in his lips.
- Good night Gareth.
I said. He grabbed me and kissed my lips one more time. Then he kissed my neck.
- Good night baby.
He said.

I unlocked the door in my house wishing that my parents wouldn't be at home. Who am I trying to fool ? My father's car was in the garage of course they would be there. The house was dark. I thought they were sleeping but suddenly living's room lights turned on.
- Did you have fun Jane ?
My father asked.
- Dad I was out with Ellen....
- Why apologies Jane you're twenty two what you do it's none of my business. The fact that he meant it was what it killed me the most.
- Oh uhm okay good night dad.....
I said and headed to my bedroom.
- Tell Ellen to come for dinner sometime I wanna have a talk with her about kissing you inside her car.
He said looking at his newspaper. Damn it. He show us that's why he had the lights off. I looked at him being sure that he would be mad. But he wasn't. He tried to hide a smile.
- Okay dad I'll tell her.
I said and I headed to my bedroom. Sometimes I think that I am a little bit harsh with my parents. But deep inside I know that my father didn't have a problem with Gareth because Gareth was one of his favourite players. And he supported Real a lot. He was a huge fun since he was a child. He was most probably thinking that Gareth was a serious guy because he had a carrer while he was so young. It was true. Most of all my father admired Sergio Ramos. But he never knew that we were dating. He thought he was the best captain and the most capable leader of all. He admired him so much that I'm sure that if I told him what kind of a person he was he would still support him. That was the thing about my dad. When he admired , liked or even loved someone he would always support him or her in what they do. And the funny fact was that he never supported me.
With these thoughts running through my mind I fell assleep. The next morning I was so tired that I couldn't move. I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast although I couldn't really eat. My dad was in the living room where I left him last night.
- Good morning.
He said. He was happy because he never said good morning to anyone.
- Good morning dad.
I replied. I wondered if him being happy had to do with me and Gareth.
Yeah he most probably thinks that he'll have free entrance to the field now because the tickets for their races would cost him a fortune and he was a little bit overprotected with the money.
- So any plans for tonight ?
- I don't know yet.
- Are you going to hang out with... Ellen again ?
- I don't know dad. We'll see.
I responded. I wanted to kill him. It was none of his bussiness.
- Okay whatever you do have fun.
- I won't don't worry.
I said looking at him with a look that implied more than it should. He understood that and thanks God he stopped talking to me leaving me alone to finish my breakfast. I headed again in my room and saw a message from Ellen.
《I'll be at the cafe. Come and tell me everything about last night otherwise I'm coming there and tell your father everything.》
《I'll come and don't worry about my dad.》
I got ready really fast and headed downstairs.
-I'm leaving dad. I'll go out with Ellen.
I informed him.
- Oh okay say Ellen not to do inappropriate things.
- I won't don't worry. We'll come for dinner tonight here perhaps.
I said and closed the door behind me. I wanted to troll my father a little bit. I knew he was expecting me and Gareth for dinner. I promise he won't forget this night easily.