Chapter 104

- You are so sweet Jane. I wish I could find one day a guy that loves me as much as you love Gareth.
Victoria said hugging me.
I felt a little bit guilty. I meant it when I said that I was in love with Gareth but I knew that Sergio wasn't past. Not because I had feelings for him but because he seemed unable to understand that we both had moved on. And the worst part was that I wasn't sure that he had moved on.
- I should go and take some sleep.
I said so that Gareth could understand that he was time for him to leave so that I couldn't be able to see him.
- Good night Jane.
Victoria said hugging me.
- Good night Victoria.
I replied and I walked out of the kitchen realizing that Gareth has already left.

I opened my bedroom's door and I saw Gareth sitting in my bed. I pretended to be shocked although I was a little bit since I didn't expect him to visit me so soon.
- Gareth....what are you doing here ?
I asked and I really hoped that my plan has worked.
- Jane....
He said and he came close to me.
- What's going on ?
I asked him giving him some time to think of his answer.
- I could pretend that I haven't heard anything. But I can't do it.
- I'm afraid I don't get you Gareth.
I said still pretending.
- I won't pretend that I haven't heard what you said.
He said and his lips touched mine. And it was then that I understood that my plan had worked.
- Were you eardroping ?
I asked him as our kiss ended.
- I tried not to but I knew that you wouldn't give me an explanation if I asked you.
He said kissing me again.
- And what you have to say now ?
I asked as I waited impatiently for his answer. I prayed he wasn't mad although his kisses could tell me so.
- Why didn't you tell me that you were talking with Sergio ? It kills me to know that you talk with him. I don't trust him.
- Don't blame him. He just told me this thing about Mia.
- Yes, I've heard it. I'm glad he just told you that. I think that everytime Sergio tries to talk to you is an attempt to win you back.
Oh Gareth! Little do you know that he's exactly doing this.
- Don't worry about Sergio. I can handle him.
I said in an attempt to change the subject.
- You're right. Jane, I'm sorry but Aaron is a friend of mine. I need to inform him about Mia.
- I wish you didn't. I promised Sergio....I mean it's not what matters but still...
I said understanding that I had said the wrong thing.
- I can't fool him. I have to.
Gareth said kissing my forehead.
- You'd better do it then.
I said and I closed my eyes as he placed another kiss on my lips.

I woke up searching for Gareth beside me. Fortunately he was there sleeping. I touched his hand. A nightmare. Again. Something's wrong. I can feel it. I breathed heavily as I tried my hardest to forget about the nightmare.
- Jane....
Gareth said waking up.
- Sleep it's nothing.
I said but he placed his hand all over me.
- A nightmare ?
He asked and I nodded.
- It was just a nightmare baby. Daddy is here.
He said smirking and he kissed my neck.
- You'd better leave the kissess and sleep......daddy.
I said and he looked at me.
- I swear that when we arrive in Spain I'll take the first chance and I'll make your legs shaking for a very long time.
He said kissing the tip of my nose. I almost forgot to breathe.
- I can't wait for that....daddy.

The morning light woke me up. Gareth was not beside me and I guessed he had already woken up. I made my way to the bathroom and when I reached the top of the stairs I stayed there since I heard Aaron's voice. Gareth must have told him everything about Mia. I bit my lip. I've regreted the fact that I told him -well made him listen- everything. It was reckless and Mia would hate me forever. Well, not actually but....
- Jane ?
Victoria said coming beside me.
- Good morning Victoria....shall we ?
- No.
- But you didn't hear what I wanted to ask.
- I bet what you wanted. Since Aaron is downstairs we are not heading down.
- You're acting childish now. You can't hide from him forever.
I said rolling my eyes.
- I'm not hiding. I'm just avoiding him.
- Get over it Victoria. You're neither the first nor the last girl that is turned down by a boy.
- But I....
- You'll be fine. Trust me.
- How do you know ?
- It happens that I have been in your situation.
- Really ?
- No. I just thought it could help to say it.
- Well, it helped till the moment you denied it.
- Forget him Victoria. I'm sure there's somebody out there hoping to meet someone just like you.