Chapter 13

I wore a plain skirt because it was too hot in Spain this season of the year and I headed towards the supermarket. Mom begged me to do that because she was exhausted to do it herself. I bought the things on the list carefully and heded to my car when I heard someone calling me.
- Jane ..
Isco yelled at me and I turn to face him.
- Hey Isco.
I said as I put the things in my car.
- Wanna drive you home ?
I asked him.
- No I'm going to buy some things for tonight's party.
- Which party ?
I asked being confused.
- Well we organised a party to welcome the girls from England.
- Oh .
I said feeling replaced.
- Yeah seriously you didn't know about the party ?
- No...
- Well now that you know would you come ?
- I don't know. I'll see... Umhh Isco does Gareth like Adele ?
- No way. He just umhh ...knows her well..
- From where ?
- Well Gareth spends his holiday mostly in England you know that...
- So ??
- So ummh okay I'll tell you but you won't say anything promise me.
- I won't. I swear.
- Well Adele is Gareth's ex girlfriend.
- What ?
- Take it easy Jane they are exes they dated ages ago you and Sergio are also exes don't forget.
- Yeah I guess you're right. Isco I'm sorry I must go now.
- So will you come to the party tonight ?
- Maybe see you.
- Bye Jane.
I went home driving fast because I was stressed. Omg are they really exes ? This complicates things more. I walked inside my house being stressed and put things from the supermarket into their places. After finishing that I called Ellen. I really needed to talk to her.
- So are we going to go to this party ?
I asked her being extremelly anxious about her answer. I had decided that I would go to the party with or without Ellen I wanted to see Gareth's behavior towards his ex... and...
- We should go Akon will go as well. But I didn't know if you wanted to come. Well the party's at Sergio's house and since he is not the one that gives you roses....
- He is not the one if you're trying to figure it out Ellen. Sergio and I will never be together again and we will go to this party and have some fun.
- I hope that by we'll have some fun you don't mean we're getting drunk...
- We won't. I promise that I won't get drunk and neither will you.
- Finally you grew up. I'll come to your house at seven the party's at ten.
See ya babe.
- See you Ellen.
I said and turned off my phone. At least Ellen has taste in clothes so she will help me pick my clothes for tonight's party. I have decided that I should talk to Gareth about my feelings because this ex seems a threat to me...