Chapter 73

- Do we remember our past relationships now ?
Aaron asked looking at Gareth.
- I'm sorry Aaron. I thought you didn't care.
Gareth said as the waiter picked our dishes.
- I don't care. Sergio is a fucking show off that only cares about sex and women and him being hot of course....
He said sarcastically.
I still couldn't believe what I have just learn. Mia and Sergio had a relationship ? An one night stand ? A hook up ? What ? I wanted to know but I couldn't just ask. It's not that I cared or something but I was curious.
Mia had stopped talking. It was obvious that she was feeling uncomfortable with the conversation. They must have something more than just a crush because Aaron was speaking about Sergio bad. Although what he said was actually true, I still wondered what had happened to them. I took a mental note to ask Gareth later. Not that he's going to answer or something but I could try.
They started talking about yesterday's match and also the next one they had against Portugal. Aaron wouldn't play because he had already two yellow cards so he would just see the match. I was looking the whole time at Mia trying to understand what was possibly going on between her and Sergio. She noticed that I was watching her and smiled politely at me. I smiled back but the only thing I wanted to ask her was something like:
What kind of relation you had with Sergio ?
- Will you see the match on Wednesday Jane ?
Aaron asked me interrupting my thoughts.
- Yes I will.
I responded as the waiter served us the second meal. I had really lost my appettite but I could at least try it.
- What about you Mia ? Will you watch the match ?
I asked her waiting for her answer.
- Yes but I'll have to interview the players after that. I won't be with you unfortunately.
She said while eating her meal.
Why would I be with Aaron ? Who cares I like his company.
My phone vibrated and I saw I had a text from Ellen saying that she saw in the newspaper me and Gareth.
- What's wrong ?
Gareth asked looking at my phone. I decided not to respond.
- Nothing. Ellen just saw the newspaper and asked me what's going on.
I replied having forgot about this so far.
- Which newspaper ?
Mia asked being curious.
- You know they have published some photos of me and Jane in a newspaper. I don't remember which one. She is not really in fond of that.
Gareth explained eating his meal.
- You don't want to be in the newspaper ?
She asked.
- Not really.
I responded.
- Don't worry. I collaborate with every single magazine these days here. They will get rid of that immediately.
She said.
- They won't do it again as long as I am here.
She reassured me smiling.
- Thanks Mia.
I smiled at her.

- It was a pleasure to meet you Jane.
Mia said smiling brightly.
- Let's repeat that again.
Aaron said smiling as well.
- Sure. I really had fun with that.
Gareth added.
- Perhaps tomorrow ?
Aaron asked looking at all three of us.
- We should have dinner with the whole team tomorrow did you forget that ?
Gareth asked him.
- Oh yes... right.
Aaron said.
- Well, then Jane and I can go clubbing tomorrow night while you are having dinner.
Mia said winking at me.
- No way Mia you'll come with us.
Aaron said smiling but I could see he was not happy with Mia's suggestion.
- Do you guys have morning practise tomorrow ?
Mia asked.
- Unfortunately yes.
Aaron said.
- I hate waking up early.
Aaron explained to me.
- Then Jane would you rather us going for a coffee, shopping or whatever ?
- Sure. I would love to.
- Women only care about shopping.
Aaron commented.
- Just imagine that Jane went shopping today.
Gareth added making us laugh.

- How did they meet ?
I asked Gareth while he drove me back to my hotel.
- Mia moved to England because of her job, Aaron is an Arsenal player as you know and this happened.
- And then ?
I asked wanting to know more.
- There's no then Jane. She interviewed him once, he liked her end of story.
Gareth said making me giggle. He could be really not talkative sometimes.
- Here we are.
He said as we arrived outside my hotel and he leaned to kiss me.
I kissed him tensively back and we soon started making out.
- Come in my room.
I whispered to him.
- I would really like to but I'll be exhausted tomorrow. Besides I don't want us to hurry Jane.
Hurry ? Come on Gareth. We have more than one month relationship and I'm 22 and still a virgin.
I kissed him again trying to make him
change his mind. I could kiss him easier now that I knew Mia had under control the thing with the newspaper.
- Don't overdo it Jane cause I don't need us to go to your room to make you moan.
He said and I stopped. He was right. He had a practise tomorrow and I didn't want my first time to be in his car. He opened my door, kissed me one more time and let me go.