Chapter 30

- Thanks for visiting us Gareth.
My mom said as he walked out the door.
- Nice to meet you mrs. Smith mr. Smith.
He said and I walked out the door with him.
- Are you coming with me ?
Gareth asked me.
- No I just wanted to say good night.
- Is that the only thing you want ?
- Well maybe I want a kiss as well.
I said looking into his eyes.
- Fine.
He said and kissed my cheek.
- Well this is not exactly what I had in mind.
I said.
- I'm sorry mrs. Smith but you ask me to kiss you outside your parents house where your dad is inside the house ?
- Are you afraid of my dad ?
I asked. I knew he was just acting but you never know my dad is not the most pleasant person alive...
- I can not lie to you Jane your dad is a monster exactly how you described him.
Okay he was making fun of me now which I didn't like at all. He doesn't know my father. He haven't seen him becoming a monster.
- Fine mr. Bale I give up. You won I'm leaving. Good night.
I said and turn to leave. He didn't do anything to stop me.
- I said good night Gareth I'm leaving.
I repeated as if he hasn't heard me.
- I heard what you said Jane. Good night.
He said but he didn't make a move to live either. Okay mr. Bale I'll play your game. I headed towards the door. I looked at him. He didn't move again. I opened the door. He still wasn't moving. I walked inside my house and looked at him from the window. He spotted me and smiled. Then he went inside his car and left. Wow that was so mature of you Gareth. Congratulations. You made my day again. I wanted to call Ellen since she left about an hour ago wanting to give some space between my parents and Gareth. I didn't want to admit that but my parents were great with Gareth. Okay this happened for two reasons. Firstly they were grateful that I was not a lesbian although I don't think they ever believed that and secondly because it was him Gareth Bale. I could see my mom watching the game on the TV every time Real had a match. Another good thing tonight. My father never mentioned anything about free tickets to the matches. Okay he was not that bad sometimes.
- Going to sleep ?
My father asked.
- Yes dad I'm tired.
He noded.
I walked towards the stairs.
- Jane I'm so proud of you.
- Thanks dad. Good night.
- And one more thing... Jane I don't tell you that often but I want you to know that I support you and most importantly I love you.
He said. I didn't know if he meant it but I think he was for once proud of my choice. I didn't reply and went to my room. I searched for my pjms and laid in my bed. I was indeed tired I couldn't call neither Ellen nor... well I didn't want to call him because he behaved so childish.
You behaved more childish.
The voice in my head said. I checked my phone for any messages but I didn't have any. I googled Gareth's name to see what people mostly knew about him. Well there were the basic facts that everybody knew like that he is Welsh he plays for Real Madrid club. I went into personal life. It didn't mention anything. I searched Gareth's Bale girlfriend. I went into the images and show some pictures with him and Adele that were probably updated by an Instagram account.
Well what did you expect to have pictures of you two ?
The voice in my head said.
You date since yesterday.
Well it was true. I turned off my phone and decided to have some sleep. I was so tired all of these days. It was by all these psychological thing that I was facing. I couldn't keep my eyes open so I slept immediately.