Chapter 70

The second half was fortunately a success for us. Two goals for us but Gareth was never the scorer. At least we won. Which meant Wales was in the semi finals. What a great feeling !

I waited outside the stadium as Welsh were screaming and singing and celebrating their victory against Belgium. I was also happy about them. My phone rang as soon as the last fans were going outside the stadium.
- Hello ?
I responded.
- Congratulations we won!
Ellen screamed making me smile.
- We ?
I asked her smiling again.
- Yes, silly we all watched the game! It was amazing!
She screamed and I thought she was fangirling.
- I know Ellen. They are celebrating here!
- I'm sure about it cause I can barely hear you. What are you going to do know ?
- I'm just waiting for Gareth.
- Good. Do you want me to hang up ?
- Not really. I may wait a long time.
I said laughing.
- Fine then!
She said laughing as well.

After the most of the crowd had left, the footballers started coming outside the stadium.
- Come.
Gareth grabbed my hand leading toward his car. When we were both inside the car and he made sure not any crazy fan was there he kissed me.
- I have missed you so much.
He said looking into my eyes.
- I have missed you more.
I said smiling like a total idiot.
- What do you want us to do ?
He asked.
- I don't know whatever. I only care that I'm with you.
I said kissing him again.
- Let's go dinner first.
- Fine. I'm starving.
I said beacuse it was the truth.
- I should go to the hotel and change first.
He said looking at me trying to understand what I was thinking.
- I should change then as well.
- I was sure that you would say that.

He came and picked me up from my hotel when we were both ready. He was extremelly hot.
As always.
I thought to myself while trying to hide a laugh.
- What is it ?
He asked looking at me.
- Nothing.
I responded trying my best not to laugh again.

We arrived at a restaurant that was very beautiful. It was a quite place although it was full of people.
It must be really expensive.
I thought to myself.
- Mr. Bale here's your table.
A waiter said and we followed him.
- Have you already make a reservation ?
I asked him.
- As you can see.
He said smiling.

Our meal was delicious. Okay I was hungry -really hungry- but the meal tasted really good.
- Enjoying your meal ?
Gareth asked.
- Yes, thank you Gareth.

We walked in the city my hand in his, chatting, laughing and having really good time. Thank God it was night so not a lot of people could recognize Gareth. Fortunately both of us stayed in Paris because I really wanted to see that city.
- I haven't bring my camera but I can take pictures with my phone.
I explained as I took another picture of the Eiffel Tower that was lightened with colours in the dark of the night.
- I have an idea. Let's take the elevator and go up to the Tower.
- Really ? Omg Gareth that soumds fantastic. But there's a problem.
I said being embarrassed.
- What ?
He asked but his eyes betrayed that he already knew what was about to say.
- I'm afraid of hights.
- That was the plan from the early beginning Jane. Now you'll be stuck with me which I prefer.
He said winking at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach.
He took my hand and we headed to the Eiffel Tower. It was so crowded because a lot of people had the same idea. In the elevator we received looks from people and I'm pretty sure they tried to understand if he really was Gareth Bale or they were just mistaken.
We didn't stop at the top floor at first but two floors under that. I took pictures there of the view, of me and Gareth.
- Tomorrow will come to this restaurant for dinner.
- The one that is up here ? Only if you want me to vomit then.
- I know you like it Jane. Don't pretend you don't.
He said kissing me.
We went to the top floor and I felt dizzy but I didn't care as long as Gareth was holding my hand.
- Nice view isn't it ?
He whispered in my ear.
- Yes, yes it is.
He was holding me in his arms and I couldn't feel more wanted and cared.
- Let's take a selfie!
I screamed and he nodded.
- Are you going to update it on Instagram ?
- Well Gareth as much as I'd like to no.
- Why not ?
- I don't want everyone to know about us. I want to have some privacy. Do you know that there are sites that kind of know about us ?
- Yes. And not only sites.
- I wish it could be easier.
- If it was easier it wouldn't be worth Jane.....
He said kissing my lips once more.