Chapter 85

Jane's pov
- Wake up sleeping beauty.
Gareth whispered in my ear while kissing my cheek and my neck.
- What time is it ?
I asked him while my head was ready to explode. I had a terrible headache.
- About time we leave. Be ready soon otherwise we'll stuck here forever.
He said and I really didn't mind stucking here forever as long as he will be with me.
I saw my dress being in a chair.
- Why isn't my dress in my luggage ? I thought I had packed everything.
I said confused.
Gareth looked at me.
- That's because I undressed you last night.
He said smirking.
I looked at him.
- You did ?
I asked not able to believe it. I wish I was awaken but as always I must have been drunk.
- It was a very pleasant experience.
He said smirking again.
- I thought so.
I said although I was a little bit embarrassed I really didn't feel well with my own body.
- I wish I was awaken.
I added.
- I wish that too. And I would really like to discuss this with you but we should hurry otherwise we will be late.
He said kissing me.

We arrived at the airport and to my surprise everybody was waiting for us.
- That's not you Gareth. You're late.
Aaron said making Gareth roll his eyes. Mia wasn't here again and as I learned she was going back to England for bussiness.

I was sleeping in the whole flight because I was really feeling sick. I woke up a little bit before we arrive so to drink a coffee. But I didn't feel better.
- Are you okay now ?
Gareth asked while playing with my hair.
- Not really. I feel dizzy.
I said and he hugged me.
- You are always drinking too much.
He said and it was like he was scolding me.
- I try not to. But I can't control myself sometimes.
I admitted and he kissed the tip of my nose.
- You were so sexy in these underewear.
He whispered and my cheeks turned red.
- Well, mr. Bale we should really discuss the fact that you undressed me without my permission.
- Well, yes we could have but you slept immediately since you have been drinking like hell.
He said smiling.
- I'm sorry Gareth. I hope I wasn't saying things that were.....well inapproppriate.
I apologised and I was really sorry about it.
- It's over now.
Gareth reassured me and I smiled. We kissed but it was not even a normal kiss we barely touched each other's lips but Aaron said from the seat behind us:
- You two lovebirds can't control yourself not even in an airplane.
- Fuck of Aaron.
Gareth said his madness making me laugh.
- Behave Gareth.
Aaron said winking at him.
- I hope I won't have to see you again in Cardiff.
Gareth said making me laugh.
- You will. I'll be your shadow. Besides you are not to be trusted. Two minutes alone and you can't keep your hands to yourself.
- It so reminds me of another couple.... which happens to be Mia and you.
Gareth said and I remembered them in the horrible dinner that they were kissing before the whole thing with Mia and Gareth started. I thought that it was strange what Mia was doing. I mean I couldn't believe she had just to go to England because of bussiness. I think it was more to the story.

We arrived in Wales. The crowd had sourounded the national team asking for autographs, selfies and all these kind of things. I waited till I could leave with Gareth again and after he found me he told me that after leaving our things in his house we should visit his parents. Well, that was a little bit of shock for me since I couldn't be sure if his parents would like me. And besides it was too early. But I just new that Gareth wanted to see them and that I should go with him since that's what he would make him happy.
We arrived in his house. It was huge of course. He unlocked the door and I walked in.
- Gareth....it's so beautiful here.
I said to him.
- Isn't it ? Wait till you see the view from the balcony.
He said leading me to his balcony.
- Oh God!
I said.
- Amazing isn't it ?
- I'm in love with it.
I said and I kissed him.
- I'm glad you like it.
He said sounded happy.
- Gareth ?
A man's voice from behind made us turn.
- Uncle Cristian how are you ?
Gareth said hugging this uncle Cristian.
- Fine we didn't expect you.
He said and then looked at me.
- And you are .....
- Jane.
I said.
- She's my girlfriend.
Gareth said and I smiled.
- Good choice.
Uncle Cristian said winking at him.
I felt my cheeks turn red but I couldn't really do anything.
- So uncle what are you doing here ?
- Yes, I wanted to tell you. I stay here.