Chapter 71

- I would like to spend the night with you but I have to go back to the hotel, we have training tomorrow morning.
Gareth said as he kissed me for good night.
- I wanted that..... well have fun at the training tomorrow.
I said kissing him back.
- I'll call you tomorrow. Good night.
He said kissing me once more.

I went to the reception taking the key for my room and heading upstairs. I really had a good time. Gareth was so kind, so handsome, so....perfect. I really don't know what have I done to deserve him. I wore my pjms and as I was about to text him telling him good night I saw a text from him.
- Good night baby. Dream of me.
- Good night. I will.

I layed in my bed looking at the ceiling and imagining what our next day will be like....
I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I took a shower, dressed quickly and headed downstairs to have some breakfast. There was a text from Gareth saying good morning and I replied. I decided to go sightseeing today. I wore my skinny jeans and a top, made my hair in a ponytail and headed to the city. This time I remembered taking my camera with me and I took pictures of every single thing I saw. I also took a selfie and uploaded on Instagram. After many hours of sightseeing and okay I bought some things -well they were on sales here- I got really thirsty but I haven't taken water with me. I walked toward the kiosk and as soon as I was paying for the water I saw something in the newspaper. It was a picture of Gareth and me last night in the Eiffel Tower and one in the restaurant.
- No way.
I said out loud.
- Are you okay ma'am ?
The man in the kiosk asked.
- Yes, thanks um for the water.
I walked -not really- I ran to the hotel not able to believe it, and the worst part of all was that I only saw the pictures. I should have read what they wrote in the newspaper. I locked my room's door and found on the Internet this newspaper. It said something like :
After winning the match, the Welsh superstar Gareth Bale hang out with the mysterious girl....
Mysterious girl ? Seriously ? They already know my name I have seen it in another site.
Okay I didn't know how should I react. I didn't like the way things have turned. I knew that I had to face that since I was dating a celebrity. Well I shouldn't worry about this....
But I just couldn't. I was thinking of that again and again and again.....
My phone vibrated.
- Hello ?
I answered without looking who was...
- Hello beautiful.
Gareth's voice made me feel secure again.
- How was practise ?
- You know practise.
He responded.
- Oh sounds interesting.
I teased him.
- Well yes...
- What are we doing tonight ?
I asked him so I could distract my mind cause what I really wanted to ask was if he has seen any newspapers today.
- Oh yes, well we are having dinner where I show you yesterday and...
- Yes..
- We'll have some company. Do you mind ?
- Of course not.
I responded as I tried to think who the company might be.
- Okay see you at nine.
- See you.
- I love you....
- I love you more.....

At nine I was -almost- ready. I wore a long black dress with high heels and I made my hair curlier than usual. As I was about to finish my make up someone knocked on my door.
- Comin....
I said and I made my way toward the door.
- Gareth....
I said looking at him standing in the door...... he looked omg what word could possibly describe him ?
He was looking at me in shock as well.
- You look.... gorgeous.... you always do but today....
- You too.
I responded blushing.
- Well you're late miss.
- I'm almost ready. Just give me a minute.
I said and he came inside.
He sat in my bed looking at me as I finished my make up. Fortunately I was good at making myself up. Gareth looked at my computer.... oh he saw what I was searching for.... before.
- You saw it.
He said his eyes on me.
- I went to the city today and I saw it completely by accident.
I admitted as I came closer to him.
- If it bothers you so much Jane then....
- No, no it's not that. It doesn't really bother me. It's just.... I can't handle it. I'm not used to these kind of things Gareth...
I said looking down.
- Yeah, I understande. Will fix that Jane. Together.
He said kissing my forehead.
- Let's go now we are late.
He said and we left immediately.