Chapter 4: Well, I found him

After walking for a little longer, I looked down and saw the remaining liquid that I puked out.
Carl's face didn't change at all. No happiness. No sadness... Just anger. And possibly hate.
"What is that stuff? Puke?" He asks, eyeing the liquid on the ground.
I nodded. "Yeah. While I was coming back for you, I puked. I also wondered if Maggie feels like that all the time." I said, looking back up at him.
"The reason why Maggie always pukes is because she's pregnant." He says, his voice calmer. But I can still see that he's mad.
I wonder if something's wrong...
As we went back to walking, avoiding the puke of course, I brushed a strand of hair away from my face.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
"No. I'm-"
I huffed and interrupted him.
"You're not fine Carl. Stop telling me that you are. Stop lying to me."
He didn't say another word by the time we got back to the group.
Rick and the others were happy to see that he was alive.
I shifted my body to one side as Maggie walks towards me.
"So, you brought him back huh?" She asks.
I nodded. "Yup. Although he was being an ass while we were coming back here."
"Well, ever since he got his eye shot out, he's not the same."
I bite my lip, nodding again. "Yeah... Before it got shot out, He wasn't that stubborn. But after... He wasn't the same, just like what you said. And now he's being an ass to me, and not letting me see his wounds... I don't know what's gotten into him..."
"Just give him some space, and maybe he'll cool down... Eventually." She says, putting a hand on my shoulder.
I smiled slightly. "Okay." I muttered.
~~~
Is Carl going to find out that Enid's pregnant?
If he doesn't, how is Enid going to tell him?
If he does, what would his reaction be?