Chapter 58: Let's go back

I took my foot off of Ron's stomach and he stood up, glaring at me.
"You should've been dead the day you were born." He mutters, walking towards the steps.
I took my gun out of my pocket and aimed it at Ron, but I saw a hand grab it, slowly pushing it down.
Looking to my right, I saw Enid with her hand on my gun. I stared at her for a few seconds before I saw her move closer to me. She wraps her arms around me, so I put my gun back in my pocket and wrapped my arms around her as well.
I looked up towards the sky and saw clouds slowly moving by.
A smile was on my lips...
I felt Enid let me go as I looked back down at her.
"We should go back..." She says in a soft voice.
I went behind her and hugged her again, patting her stomach.
Enid chuckles softly and smiles a little.
"I agree... We should go back." I mutter in her ear, biting her earlobe softly.
"Carl, let's wait to do that when we get back..." She whispers, trying to squirm out of my grasp, but I held on to her.
"Why?" I asked before kissing her temple.
"It's not safe out here."
"Fine..." I muttered, letting her go.
Enid walked to the steps, climbing down, so I followed her, heading back to camp.
~~~
Sorry if this isn't good! 😢 I tried my best!
What do you think is going to happen next?
Comment!
Vote!