Chapter 64: Someone, or something, saves the day

(Enid's POV)
"No!" I shouted, making Samantha's head move up and look at me.
"Don't hurt him! Don't hurt him! Please!" I screamed at her, but she stood up and walked over to me, putting a hand under my chin.
"Don't worry sweetie. He won't feel a thing." She says with a smirk.
I narrowed my brows together and spat in her face, making her let go and back up.
I looked down at Carl, who was avoiding her feet while trying to stand up.
Once he was up, and while Samantha was still trying to gain her balance, he grabbed her head and held her in a headlock.
Some of the men pointed their guns at him.
"I'll snap her fucking neck if you don't hand us your weapons right now." He said.
"Don't listen to the boy!" Samantha screamed out, but Carl tightened his grip, making her grimace at the pain.
"Let her go, and we'll leave you alone." One of the men said, laying his gun on the ground.
Most of the men still held onto their guns as two more laid their weapons down.
They looked at each other, then looked back at Carl, laying their guns on the ground as well.
The two men threw me on the ground and pulled out their guns and knives, tossing them onto the pile.
Carl looked at every single man, then down at Samantha, throwing her on the ground as well.
She coughed and gasped for air as I got up, putting my hands on my stomach.
I felt the babies kicking over, and over again.
Just then, I saw some walkers coming out from the bushes as I felt Carl grab my hand, pulling me towards Rick and the others.
We all ran straight to the forest.
As we were running, I tripped and fell, making Carl fall with me.
I suddenly felt something coming out of me...
"Carl... I think..." I started, but then I screamed, feeling extreme pain.
I was giving birth to the twins...
~~~
Ooohh!! Whats going to happen in the next chapter?!?
Comment!
Don't forget to vote as well!