Chapter 61: I want you back

(Enid's POV)
Mikey's eyes widened a little, and his jaw dropping.
"You're pregnant? With twins?" He asked.
I nodded. "Yeah... I'm scared, but happy."
I felt Carl wrap an arm around me, so I looked over at him with a smile.
"If they live, what are you going to name them?" Mikey asked with a raised brow.
"Katelyn, and Chandler." Carl spoke, adjusting his hat on his head.
I nodded as I looked towards the door, seeing Ron.
He was leaning against the doorframe, staring at us with furrowed brows.
I bit my bottom lip softly as Carl let's me go and Mikey began to walk towards the door.
I went over to the bed and sat down, Carl looking back at me as Ron walked towards the bed.
"If you do anything to her, I'll fucking murder you." Carl says before walking out with Mikey.
I saw a comic book laying on the floor, so I leaned down and picked it up, sitting back up on the bed.
Ron sat down at the foot of the bed, staring at me.
I shake my head slightly and began to read. I looked up from time to time, seeing him still staring at me.
I rolled my eyes with a huff, setting the comic book down. "What the hell do you want?" I asked.
"I want you back." He says, scooting closer to me.
I shake my head. "Quit playing around Ron. Tell me the truth."
He frowns and scoots even closer to me. "I want you back." He repeats. "I want you back Enid. I want to be your boyfriend again. I want to be yours."
That sent shivers down my spine...
He wants me back?
But... Why?
"Why do you want me back? You know damn well that I'm pregnant with Carl's children." I replied, moving some hair away from my face.
"Come on Enid. You knew me since you came to Alexandria Safe Zone. But you only knew Carl for a few months." He says, rolling his eyes and moving on top of me.
He grabbed the comic book and threw it aside, starting to unbutton my flannel shirt, but I pushed him away, being pulled with him.
"Ron, let go of me." I said as we both rolled off the bed with a, thud.
I pulled my right arm out of the sleeve as Ron grabbed my left wrist with both hands, holding on tightly.
"Let me go." I said, but he shook his head. "I want to fuck you. Please Enid."
I frowned and kicked his head, but he grabbed my boot before it collided with his temple.
"Let me go you pervert! I don't love you!" I screamed out.
I kicked his hand with my other foot, and he lets me go.
I ran to the door and opened it, the cold air whipping at my face.
I shivered, wishing I still had my flannel shirt...
I was in a bra, and jeans...
I started running to a house, possibly Glenn and Maggie's, or Rick's, and banged on the door.
I saw it open to reveal Carl, his brown hair in his face. He brushed it away with his hand, pulling me inside afterward.
He shut the door and locked it.
He turned his head towards me as I looked around.
Nobody else was here. Just Carl and I... Alone...
"What the hell happened with you and Ron?" He asked as he turned his body towards me.
~~~
What should Enid tell Carl?
Should I bring a bad guy in the next chapter? If so, should it be a guy, or a woman? And what name should he/she have?
A/N: I ALMOST CRIED MY EYES OUT!!! 😭😭😭😭
I MISS GLENN AND ABE RIGHT NOW OMFG!!
CARL ALMOST GOT HIS ARM CHOPPED OFF!! AHHGRGJKGRC!!!