Chapter 23: This better not be a trap.

The group has been walking through the empty forest for a few more minutes until Jennie pulled my hand.
"What the hell do you fucking want?" I asked as I turned my head towards her.
"Follow me. I know where there's a camp. There's one nearbye." She says.
I stared at her, then looked back at the group, who were walking further away from us.
I shook her hand away from mine and turned, but she grabbed my hand again.
"Trust me. Please." She pleaded.
I sighed, brushing my hair out of my eyes. "Fine. But if this is a trick, I'll kill you."
"It's not a trick. Just follow me."
We began to walk through the forest again, for an hour, or thirty minutes at least. We took some rests here and there, but Jennie urged me to keep going.
We walked until we saw a small camp.
Just then, I heard something rustling in the bushes.
"Enid?" I asked hopefully, hoping that it was her, but I was wrong...
It was Negan.
I turned towards Jennie, my eye full of pure anger.
"You told me that this wasn't a trick. You lied to me! Why the hell would you lie to me?!" I asked, shoving her away from me.
Negan came over to me and laughed softly.
"Hey there future serial killer."
I turned towards him, my lips forming a frown.
"Get the hell away from me..." I mutter.
He smirked, raising a brow.
"What was that?"
"I said get the hell away from me."
"Damn kid... Watch your fucking mouth."
My brows furrowed together and I swallowed. "You should watch yours."
Negan only breathed out a chuckle. "Okay... Here's the deal. If I help you find your girlfriend, you'll have to work for me. If you don't do as I say..." He waved Lluciel in the air. "I'll have to cut your other eye out. Understand?"
I gulped, my eye looking down at his feet.
He slapped me across the face.
"I said understand?"
~~~
Cliffhanger!
What should Carl's answer be?
Comment below!
Don't forget to vote!