Chapter 53: Kill Her

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I shut my eyes.
"I'm going to die..." I thought. "I'm going to die..."
At that moment, I heard Carl's name being called.
"Carl!"
That was Rick's voice...
I saw Carl's grip tighten on the gun, but I lunged at him, grabbing the gun.
We fought for the gun, pulling and pushing.
"Let go!" He shouted, but I shook my head. "No! You let go!" I screamed back.
I looked to my left, seeing Rick with Glenn, Maggie, and Jennie.
"Enid, let go of the gun!" Maggie shouted, but I shake my head again.
I lost my grip and Carl shoved me on the ground, pointing the gun at me once again.
Jennie went over to Carl, looked over at me with a frown, and crossed her arms.
"Do it. Kill her." She mutters.
"Carl, please. Don't do this..." I said, my voice shaking a little.
"Don't listen to that filthy bitch. She doesn't deserve to live."
"Yes, I do. Please don't do this. Don't pull the trigger..." I heard my voice crack a little as I spoke.
"Pull the damn trigger. Do it. Kill Enid. She's weak, useless, and she gets in the way of everything! Kill her!" Jennie's voice rose a little, but I kept quiet.
Carl kept his eye on me as I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand.
"You don't deserve her! Kill her already, damn it! Shoot her in the fucking head!" Jennie shouted as I look over, seeing Glenn and Maggie slowly walking towards me.
I looked back at Carl, who had a tear in his eye. He looked over at Jennie and quickly aimed the gun towards her, shooting her in the foot.
Jennie let's out a loud scream of pain as I felt two pairs of hands grabbing my arms and lifting me up.
I looked up and saw Glenn and Maggie looking at Rick as they dragged me over to him.
They sat me down and checked for wounds.
"I didn't get shot..." I said as Maggie puts a hand on my arm.
A few seconds later, I heard Jennie screaming at Carl.
"Why the hell did you do that?! I thought you loved me!"
"I do love you!" Carl yelled back.
That made my heart tighten up...
"Why did you shoot me then?" She asked, her voice a little calmer this time.
Carl shrugged. "Just let it go... I'm sorry Jennie." He said as he pulls her in a hug.
I felt like puking...
The next thing I knew, Jennie was smiling at me while knitting her brows together.
I hate her so much...
I wish she was dead...
~~~
Thoughts on this chapter?
What do you think is going to happen next?
Comment!
Vote!