Chapter 24: Finding each other again

"Fuck off." I muttered, looking over at Jennie with a frown.
I watched her going over to Negan, and taking out a knife from her back pocket.
Negan scoffed, rolling his eyes with a chuckle.
"Is that the best you can do?" He asked.
"Just let me go, and I won't kill you." I mutter, looking back at him.
Negan turned to Jennie and said something to her, but I couldn't catch what he was saying.
Just then, I felt pain in my left shoulder.
I grimaced at the pain, shutting my eye. I opened my eye back up, seeing Jennie, with her knife, in my shoulder.
"I'm sorry..." She mutters before taking the knife out and looking back at Negan, who was grinning from ear to ear.
"Bastard. You filthy fucking bastard." I said as Negan walks over to me.
He grabs his gun from his pocket and snickers. "You're never going to see your precious girlfriend ever again."
My hands turned into fists and I clenched my teeth together.
Just then, a knife went through Negan's neck, making him gasp for air.
I stepped back as he fell back, seeing Jennie take her knife out of his neck.
That's when I heard some crunching noises.
I took my gun out of it's holder, aiming at the trees. I see some figures.
"Enid?" I mutter to myself before the figures got closer.
It was my dad and his part of the group... But no Enid.
Damn it...
"What the..." Dad muttered before looking over at me.
"Did she do this to you?" He asked as he points a finger at Jennie, then back to my bleeding shoulder.
I grimaced at the pain in my shoulder, but shook my head, lying to him.
"No. She didn't... Negan did, but she killed him."
My dad nodded as I went over to him and we all walked out of the camp.
The sun was high in the sky, but the air was cool. It blew against my face, pushing the strands of hair away from my face.
"Dad?" I asked as I jogged up to him.
"Yeah?"
"I'm worried about Enid..." I mutter, biting my lip softly.
He nodded, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "We'll find her soon. I promise." He says as he gives my good shoulder a squeeze, then let's go.
I breathed in, then out slowly, yet shakily.
"Dad?"
"Hmm?" He hummed, turning towards me.
"I..." I stopped, swallowing first, then sighed softly.
"What is it?" He asked with a raised brow.
"I got Enid pregnant..."
~~~
What is Rick going to do?
Will the others reunite?
Comment and vote!