Chapter 8: Don't

I peeked in, looking around and seeing people.
Lots of people...
They stared at us as we walked in, some with confused, or happy, expressions on their faces. Some continued to do what they were doing.
Then I smell food.
Food!
Adam led us to a kitchen, and I saw some people cooking food. He grabbed a plate of what looks like steak.
My mouth began to water. I was so hungry...
As I reached for the plate, Carl smacked the plate away and out of Adam's hands.
"Don't feed her that stuff. Don't feed anybody that stuff." He said to Adam, who only chuckled.
"Let me show you two where you'll be staying until lunch is ready." He says with a toothy grin.
Adam led us through a hallway and stopped by the door, opening it up, and seeing a dark room.
I was going to go inside until Carl grabbed my arm.
"Enid..." He mutters.
I shake his hand away as I walked towards the room again, but I felt Carl grab my arm again.
"Enid." He said more firmly.
Then I heard a click.
"Let the girl go." Adam says as I looked back at Carl.
Adam's gun, a pistol, was pointed towards Carl's temple.
Carl's hand slowly loosen it's grip on my arm, and I went in the dark room.
~~~
Question time!
1: What's going to happen in the next chapter?
2: Will Carl and Enid get out of Terminus alive?
3: Are Rick and the others going to save them, or are the two teens going to save themselves?
4: If they're going to save themselves, how are they going to save themselves?