Chapter 46: Slaves

(Carl's POV)
The figures came out from the bushes. I counted them all. Every single one of them...
Sixteen.
We're screwed...
One of them, a dark skinned man, came up to me, staring at me.
A wicked smile was on his lips, then he looked over at Ron and Jennie.
"Great job guys. This is the group that we wanted."
I looked at Ron, who has a smirk placed on his lips, and clenched my fists together.
"You fucking traitor!!" I screamed, running towards him, but someone grabbed my arm.
"Let me go! Let me kill him!"
I looked back, seeing another man, a white man with short black hair, holding onto me.
I tried to elbow him, but he grabbed my other arm.
He dragged me back to Enid as I tried to struggle away from him.
The dark skinned man chuckled as Jennie and Ron walked over to the other group.
I looked at Enid who has an angry look on her face. Her brows were creased and her lips were formed in a frown. I looked back to the other group.
"Come with us." The white man said, glaring at me with a small smile.
I glared at him while grabbing Enid's hand.
"You're going to die. You all are." I said through clenched teeth.
"Come on... Slaves." The white man said with a chuckle.
Their group started to walk, and we walked with them.
"The name is Jake. And this is my buddy, Issac." The white man, Jake, said while pointing to the dark skinned man, Issac.
~~~
Thoughts on this chapter?
What's going to happen?
Comment!
Vote!