Chapter 34: Starting over

(Enid's POV)
I shook my hand away from Carl's as we ran through the forest.
We kept on running until we saw the rest of the group. Glenn and Maggie ran up to me and hugged me as Jennie walked over to Carl, wrapping her arms around his neck.
He wrapped his arms around her waist as she concealed her face into his shoulder.
Maggie and Glenn let me go and went over to Rick as Ron walked over to me.
I turned my back to him, keeping an eye on Carl and Jennie.
"Enid, I'm sorry." Ron started, but I rolled my eyes.
"Sorry for what? For almost squeezing the life out of me? For almost killing me?"
"Yes, and yes. I didn't know what I was doing... So, can we start over? Please?" He questioned.
I turned around to face him, my tears staining my cheeks.
"I guess it won't hurt to give you a second chance..." I muttered with a small smile.
Ron's face brightened up and he wrapped his arms around my body as I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking over at Carl and Jennie.
They were kissing each other...
"Do you need a break from Carl?" Ron asked, pulling me closer as I laid my head on his shoulder.
I nodded as he rubs my back, more tears sliding down my cheeks.
Why does Carl even like Jennie?
Why did they have sex?
Why did they even have to meet in the first place?
~~~
I'm so sorry if this chapter is short! I'll update asap!
Comment and vote!