Chapter 10: Killer

I opened my eye, seeing some of the people cutting up some meat.
I looked down, seeing my reflection in a tub. I looked to my left, seeing Enid, Shelly, Marcus, Zack and Zoe, Henery and Lily, and Maddy.
Our hands and feet were tied, along with a gag in our mouths.
I struggled to get out, but it was no use.
I was stuck.
We were stuck.
Saw Adam walking in front of the tub, smiling and chuckling. "You thought this was going to be safe, didn't you?" He asked as he yanked the gag out of my mouth.
I shook my head. "I never thought it was safe in the first place. Now let us go."
Adam laughed, shaking his head. "I'm not going to let you go." He says as he puts the gag back in my mouth.
I narrowed my eye at him as he walks over to Maddy.
"You're pregnant, right?" He asked.
Maddy nodded, tears streaming down her cheeks.
I felt terrible for her.
Being pregnant in the apocalypse must be tough... For a woman.
Adam walks around the tub and behind Maddy. Her belly was huge, so she was either eight or nine months pregnant.
He grabbed a fist full of her hair and she let's out a muffled cry of pain.
We all watched as Adam dragged Maddy to the front of the tub.

(Enid's POV)
I watched Maddy get pulled around the tub and stood in front of us.
I was scared... Very scared to be exact...
No. Not scared...
Terrified.
I wanted to get out of here...
I looked over at Carl and saw that his eye was narrowed at Adam.
I looked back towards them, seeing Adam take a knife out of his back pocket.
"You and the baby are going to be a great meal for two people." He tells her.
I can see that she was shaking.
Adam takes her gag off and gives her a toothy grin before quickly frowning and stabbing the knife in her stomach, slicing it open.
Maddy cries out from the pain, and I wanted to get free and save her...
I watched Adam yank the new born baby out and cut the cord. The baby was a boy. I can definitely tell that it was a boy.
I wanted to puke...
The baby was crying, and so was Maddy.
"Give me my baby back!" She shrieked.
Adam didn't say anything to her.
The baby was still crying, but it was cut off as I hear a loud, 'THUMP'.
I knew that the baby was dead.
Maddy screamed again, but her scream was cut off.
I saw that Adam stabbed her in the head with the knife.
He took the knife out of Maddy's head and smiled.
"Who is next?" He finally asks with a smile.
I gulped and prayed that it wasn't Carl.
~~~
Question 1: Who is going to die next? Shelly, Marcus, Zack and Zoe, Henery and Lily, Enid, or Carl?
Question 2: What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?
Comment!
Vote!