Chapter 30: I missed you

Ron looked over at me, his eyes widening a little. Then he looks over at Carl, his eyes narrowing at him.
"I thought you were dead." Ron said as he takes a step towards Carl.
"But I'm not. You're the one who should be dead." I heard Carl mutter as he goes in front of me.
Ron rolled his eyes, looking back over at me. "Can I talk to Enid? Please?" He asked.
"Why? Why do you want to talk to my girlfriend?" Carl asked, raising his voice a little.
I put a hand on his shoulder and he looked over at me, his eye showing hate, and anger.
"Carl, I'll be fine. Just go back to the group." I say as he bites his lip and looks down at my stomach, placing a hand on it and rubbing it a little.
He nodded, kissing my cheek, takes his hand away from my stomach and walks away from Ron and I, looking back at us with a worried expression on his face.
I nodded, telling him that I'll be okay, and turned to Ron, who was looking down and scuffing the heels of his shoes on the ground.
I walked over to Ron as he looked up at me with a small smile.
"Hey." He mutters, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Hey..." I said as I brushed my hair out of my face.
I just realized that I haven't taken a shower in a few days, or weeks...
"I missed you." He utters out, grabbing my hand.
I looked down at my right hand, which was the one he grabbed, and looked back up at him. "I missed you too..."
Ron pulls me in a hug. A long, 'I miss you' and, 'I haven't seen you in forever' hug.
After a few seconds, we broke the hug as he bites his bottom lip softly.
"So, you're... You know... Pregnant?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
I nodded. "Yeah... With Carl's baby."
"Wait... You had sex with Carl?"
I nodded again, but slower this time and keeping my eyes on him.
Ron ran a hand on his beanie and sighs. "Enid, If I did anything to make you break up with me, I'm sorry. I want you back. Please Enid... Please take me back."
That shocked me...
He wants me back? But why?
"Look, Ron..." I started, but he interrupted me.
"I promise that I'll keep you safe."
"Ron..." I began, but he steps closer to me, putting his hands on my shoulders.
"I love you Enid... Please." He mutters as his face inches closer to mine, our lips almost touching...
His lips brush against mine, so I leaned forward, my lips pressing against his.
I closed my eyes as his hands slowly goes up to my neck, putting pressure on my throat softly.
Then he tightens his grip.
Tighter, tighter, and tighter still...
My eyes flew open and broke the kiss, gasping for air.
He had a devilish smirk on his lips...
I choked and gasped, trying to get air to fill my lungs, but only a little air was coming in...
I tried to scream, but nothing came out...
~~~
What should happen in the next chapter?
Comment!
Vote!