Chapter 55: The death of Jennie? (Part 2)

I kept my eyes on Carl, wondering what he would do to Jennie.
Jennie was trying to struggle away from his grasp, but he held on tight.
"Let me go... And let me kill that bitch." She said through gritted teeth.
"I'm not going to let you!" He snapped, slapping her across the face.
He smacked her some more, then I heard Judith begin to whimper, close to crying.
"Shh... Judith..." I said as I watched Carl hit Jennie again.
I backed up and went back to the others, handing Judith over to Rick.
"She wanted you." I lied before running back to the watch tower, where I heard Carl screaming at Jennie.
She was crying...
I went to the ladder and began to climb, peering over the edge once I got to the top.
"Carl! I love you! I love you!" Jennie cried out, hearing Carl smack her again.
I climbed the rest of the way, seeing that Jennie's body was half in, or half out, of the tower.
Smack, smack, smack...
He keeps hitting her. Over, and over again.
Smack, smack, smack...
I heard a few walkers groan, but I kept my eyes fixed on the two.
"Filthy rotten bitch! That's what Enid is!" Jennie screeched before getting hit by Carl again.
"Shut the hell up! I don't want to hear that shit from you!" I heard Carl scream out.
I took a step forward as Jennie turned her head towards me.
"You should die in a pit full of walkers! Jump off this fucking tower! Go shoot yourself! Stab yourself! See if I care!" Jennie screamed out as Carl pushed her over the edge with a grunt.
I watched as Jennie fell, but stop, one of her hands gripping onto the rail.
Carl looked over at me as I kicked a rock towards him.
He smiled a little and picked it up, turning back to Jennie and frowning.
He raised the rock and forcefully threw it down, the rock colliding with Jennie's hand.
She let's out a scream, but doesn't let go.
He hits her hand with the rock again, and I could see that the rock was a little bloody.
Another hit...
Jennie screams.
Another hit.
Jennie screams again.
Another hit...
She let's go while screaming...
This is the end of Jennie...
Or is it?
~~~
Do you have any questions about this story?
Comment!
Vote!