Chapter 20: Kisses, and more

Carl slowly lifted up my shirt as I unbutton his pants, sliding them off.
He unbuckled my bra and threw it on the floor, pulling my pants down as well.
I pulled down his underwear, seeing his length hanging out.
He pulled down my underwear, looking at a window.
"What time is it?" I asked, noticing that there wasn't a clock in the room.
Carl looks back at me, kissing my jawline softly.
"It's about nine in the afternoon..." He mutters, biting at my skin.
I moaned softly. This feels good...
He lifts his head back up and kisses my lips, hard.
I felt his length slide in me and I gasped, but I shut my eyes and continued to kiss him.
He goes out, and in a few times. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower...
This feels so good...
~Time skip~
My eyes flutter open as I saw daylight pour from the window.
I looked to my right and saw Carl laying beside me, an arm around my body.
I suddenly thought about what he did with Jennie and frowned, sitting up, and smacking his bare back.
I saw him flinch and squeezed his eye shut, grimacing at the pain.
"What the hell was that for?" He mutters as he rolled onto his back.
"For making out with Jennie." I mutter as I stood up, putting my clothes back on.
"Enid, I didn't mean to-"
"Yes you did Carl. I saw the whole thing. You were making out with her." I said as I crossed my arms and looked out the window.
I heard the bed squeak a little, then stop, knowing that Carl was off the bed.
I sighed and tapped my foot on the ground until I felt Carl's hand on my shoulder.
"What do you want, asshat?" I mutter.
"Don't call me that. And I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I really am..." He says as he rubs my shoulder.
I shook his hand away and went to the door, Carl following me of course.
I opened the door, went out, and slammed it shut, only to hear it open again.
"I said that I was sorry Enid. Can you accept my apology?"
I looked at him and saw that he has a small frown on his lips and his brows creased.
I sighed and shook my head. I was about to head towards the door that led to the outside world, but Carl grabbed my hand, holding it tight.
"Let me go." I said as calmly as I could while facing him.
"No." He says, pulling me closer.
~~~
Sorry if this sucks!
Comment!
Vote!
Also, give me some ideas for the next chapter if you have any!