Chapter 52: You what?!?

Stepping out of the store, I moved my hair out of my face while looking around.
"Enid... I have something to tell you." I heard Carl say as I saw a few walkers on the road.
I shake my head. "Well, now isn't the time to chit chat. We have to leave."
I took out my knife as we begin to run towards the road and away from the walkers.
We ran, and ran, and ran... Until our feet were aching like hell.
No walkers were in sight...
Yet.
Carl sets a hand on my shoulder, so I looked over at him with a smile.
He wasn't smiling back...
I frowned slightly. "What is it?"
He takes his hand off of my shoulder with a soft sigh.
"I don't think this is working out..."
I raised a brow, shoving my hands in my pockets. "What do you mean?"
"I mean our relationship. It's not working out. We fight all the time... And, to be honest with you, I kind of like Jennie more than you."
My eyes start to water with tears, but I brushed them away as I turned my back to Carl, crossing my arms.
"Enid, I'm sorry..."
"I wish that you were dead." I mutter.
"What?" He asked.
I turned around to face him, slapping him hard across the face.
"You heard me Grimes! I wish that you were dead! Just like your fucking mom! I want you to die! I hate it when you treat me like this! First, you love me, then you love Lydia! Then you killed her, then you love me again. But now you love Jennie! I'm going to be a mother of our kids! You can't just leave me like this!" I screamed out.
Carl was rubbing his cheek, while his other hand pulled out his gun. His eye narrowed as he points it towards me...
"This is the end..." I thought...
"This is the end of me..."
~~~
Sorry for the cliffhanger! I don't know what to do in the next chapter, so please comment some ideas!
Don't forget to vote!