Chapter 27: I never liked you

(Carl's POV)
While we were walking, Jennie kept on grabbing my hand, but I shake it off every time she gets a grip on it.
Then she puts a hand on my wounded shoulder, which hurt...
I grimace at the pain, clenching my teeth and glancing over at her.
"Can I see it?" She asks. See what? My eye socket, or my bleeding shoulder that she stabbed?
"Which one?" I asked, giving her a glare.
"Your shoulder wound." She says with a smirk.
I shake my head, giving out a soft sigh. "No."
"But why?"
My fists clenched together as she runs her hands up and down my arm.
"I don't want you to see it." I mutter, but her arms wrapped around my body.
I shoved her off, frowning and glaring at her. "You need to stop."
"But babe..." She starts, but I cut her off.
"I'm not your boyfriend. And I don't plan on being your boyfriend anytime soon." I said as she gets closer to me and grabs my hand, but I shake it off and shoved her away.
"Sometimes..." I mutter as she starts to walk over to me. "I just wish that you'd die."
She stopped, her eyes filled with tears. "Wh... What?" She choked out, close to crying.
"You heard me bitch. You heard me clearly." I snapped, stepping closer to her.
The group was ahead of us, which was good, I think...
"But, Carl... I love you." She says softly.
"But I love Enid more. She understands me. She helped me with my problems... You on the other hand... You don't understand what I have gone through."
"But that doesn't mean that I can't love you."
I run a hand through my medium long brown hair and sigh. "I care about Enid way more than you. She understands me. She helps me with my problems. You on the other hand... You don't know me. You don't know what I have gone through. You act like you love me, but really... You're just a fucking liar. You don't care about me. You only like me because I have my eye shot out. But guess what? I don't like you back. I never liked you in the first place."
I could hear soft crying from Jennie but I rolled my eyes.
"But I love you more than Enid! I care about you! I-" She says, but I cut her off, my head whipping over towards her, and my eyes full of anger.
"Shut the fucking hell up! I said I never loved you! I only love one girl and that's Enid! Not you!" I nearly screamed out.
Jennie was speechless, but her tears streamed down her face as she stared at me.
I stared at her for a few more seconds, then I began to jog towards the small group. I heard Jennie jog after me, but I didn't care.
I have to find Enid.
"Enid! Enid!" I yelled, hoping for a response.
I need to make sure that she's safe...
~~~
How was the chapter?
Make sure to comment and vote!