Chapter 63: It will only hurt... A lot

(Carl's POV)
I looked up after seeing the dead man on the ground, seeing a woman with some people.
"Who are you?" I asked, stepping out of the house. I glanced back at Enid, who was following me.
I looked back at the woman, who seems to be in her early twenties. Her hair was light brown, and short. Her skin was light, with freckles on her face. She also has dark green eyes.
"I'm Samantha. But you can call me Sam, honey." She says with a wink.
I gripped my gun in my hands as Enid came out from my left side.
"What do you want?" I asked in a low voice, aiming my gun at her, but she only chuckled.
"You know what I want baby boy." She says, snapping her fingers.
I gritted my teeth as I saw some of her people going towards me.
I felt a pair of hands grab me, and I tried to get out of their grasp...
"Let me go you fucking assholes!" I screamed. I saw my dad and the rest of the group go out of their houses. When they got close, Samantha's people got out their weapons.
"One more step, and the two teenagers die!" She yelled with a smile.
"Throw the boy on the ground." She said, and the two men threw me on the ground. I grimaced at the pain, looking over at Enid, who was taking a step towards me, but the two men grabbed her as well. She yelped, trying to get out of their grasp.
"Let her go!" I yelled, looking at Samantha. She looked down at me first, then looked back at her people. "Give me a belt."
A man unbuckled his belt and slid it off, handing it over to Sam.
She rolled up my sleeve and wrapped it around my arm. "Does that hurt?" She asked, smirking.
"No."
"It should."
Sam places her hand on my back...
"Anybody got a marker?" She called out.
One of the men grabbed a marker from his pocket and tossed it to Samantha. She caught it and opened it up, drawing a line on my arm.
"Axe. Now." She called out.
The same man, who had the marker, went over to her and handed her an Axe, looking down at me. He took a step back and gave me a wicked smile.
Samantha kneeled down next to me, her other knee on my back now...
I could barely breathe...
"Don't worry... This will only hurt... A lot." She said, chuckling.
I closed my eye, feeling a tear run down my cheek...
~~~
Sorry for the cliffhanger!
Is Samantha going to chop Carl's arm off, or is someone going to save them?
Comment!
And vote!