Chapter 65: The birth of the twins

Carl knelt down next to me, looking back towards the group.
"She's giving birth!" He yelled as the others stop and look back at us.
Carl took my pants off, underwear also, and grabbed my hand, looking back at me, and bites on his bottom lip. "You're going to be fine Enid... I know you will."
I squeezed his hand from the pain as Maggie and Glenn came over to us.
"You have to push Enid. Just push." Glenn says, brushing my hair out of my face.
I pushed, and screamed.
Michonne, Rick, Daryl, Eugene, and Abraham came over to us. Rick kneeled down next to Carl, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"You have to hurry Enid. The walkers would might hear you." Eugene said.
I pushed again, and screamed again.
I heard a baby cry... And it wasn't Judith.
"It's a boy." Carl said as he held a blood covered baby in his arms.
"Ron! Get the hell over here!" Rosita yelled.
I looked over, seeing Ron walking over to us. He looks at Carl, then to the baby, then to me.
I pushed again, grimacing from the pain.
Another baby cry fills my ears as I felt someone pull it out.
Breathing shakily, I lifted my head up and saw Ron holding the other baby.
"It's a girl..." He mutters, looking over at Carl and glaring at him, handing over the second baby.
"Those two are not going to last long." Ron says as he stood up, walking away from us.
Carl handed the two babies to Rosita, and helped me sit up. He had a tear sliding down his cheek, but he was smiling.
"You did it..." He says as he hugs me.
~~~
Yaaay! Enid gave birth! Yay!
Comment!
Vote!