Chapter 29: A Familiar Face

Fluttering my eyes open, I broke the kiss, looking over and seeing Jennie. She had a frown on her lips, her arms crossed, brows furrowed, and eyes narrowed.
A ghostly smirk played on my lips as I kissed Carl again, but he leaned against me, deepening the kiss.
We let go of the kiss, a worried expression on his face.
"Are you hurt? How's the baby?" He asks, placing a hand on my stomach, where there was a small yet noticeable bump.
I smiled, giving out a soft chuckle.
"I'm fine, and the baby's fine. Don't worry." I said as Carl snakes his arms around my waist.
"Wait... Baby?" Jennie asks as I hear her coming over to us.
I looked over at her with a small frown. "Yeah. I'm pregnant with Carl's baby."
Jennie frowns, huffing and walking over to the now large group.
Carl's hands went to his sides, taking a hand in mine and interlocking our fingers.
"Let's go for a little walk..." He mutters in my ear. I thought about it, looking back at the group, then looking back at Carl with a nod.
He smiles a little and we began to walk through the quiet forest. We weren't going too far though.
I looked around, seeing nothing but trees, bushes, wild flowers, and logs.
I could hear birds chirping in the trees and smiled a little.
"My parents would love this... They would love to spend some time alone out here..." I say aloud as I kicked a stone.
"I'm sure they would..." Carl mutters as his arm wraps around my waist. We both stop as he kneels down, kissing my stomach. I giggle and put my hands on his head, ruffling his medium long brown hair.
He looks up and chuckles, standing back up and going behind me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist, his hands softly patting my stomach.
I felt his lips press against my neck, sucking on it.
I moaned softly, of course. It feels so good...
Our alone time was cut short when a twig snapped from behind a bush.
Carl takes his lips off of my neck and his hands off of my waist. He looks towards the sound, putting a hand out in front of me, telling me to stay back I guess, and his other hand at the holster of his gun.
A figure came out from the bushes...
I instantly figured out who it was.
"You." Carl said in a low voice.
"Ron?!" I nearly shouted, widening my eyes.
~~~
How was the chapter?
Got any ideas for the next chapter?
Comment!
Vote!
😊❤😝