Chapter 62: I need to know

Carl walked towards me as I sat down on his bed, hugging myself to keep warm. I was cold to be honest...
"What happened with you and Ron? I need to know." He says, sitting next to me.
I felt him brush my hair out of my face.
I sighed softly. "You're not going to like what I'm about to say..." I mutter as his arm wraps around my body.
"Just tell me." He mutters, putting a hand under my chin and lifting my head up to face him.
I was quiet for a moment, then I breathed in, sighing afterwards.
"Ron almost raped me."
Carl's eye widened, but then he frowned and his brow narrowed, looking towards the door.
"That bastard is gonna die." He said as he stood up, but I grabbed his hand.
"Carl, don't."
His head turned back to mine. "You're going to have our babies any moment from now. Any minute. Any second... And I don't want that asshole to kill them."
"He won't kill them." I said, standing up.
"He nearly killed you! You should be glad that I saved your life!" He nearly screamed, stepping closer to me.
I sat back down on the bed and looked up at him. He moved closer to me, so I laid back on the bed, feeling him lay on top of me.
I stared at him as he leaned in, kissing my lips...
I kissed back, of course, and closed my eyes.
I felt his arms wrap around me as he deepens the kiss, moaning softly.
Just then, we heard a loud bang and broke the kiss.
Carl got off of me and opened his dresser, grabbing one of his shirts, and threw it at me.
I caught it and put it on, standing back up. The shirt was a little big, but it'll keep me warm.
He looked back at me as I followed him, taking out my gun. He took out his gun as well.
He walked to the door and opened it, seeing a man, on the ground, in a pool of blood...
~~~
Who killed the man?
What's going to happen to Carl and Enid?
Comment!
Vote!