Chapter 19: Girl fight

(Enid's POV)
I furrowed my brows at Jennie.
"Leave him alone." I said, stepping closer to her.
Jennie smirked and leaned in closer to Carl, but he shoves her off. She goes back to him and grabbed his arms, pinning them to the wall.
I can see Carl struggling to get out of her grasp, his brows furrowed and his eye narrowed.
"Why should you care about him?" Jennie asked with a smirk.
"Because I love him." I say through gritted teeth.
Jennie rolled her eyes and stuck a finger in Carl's eye socket.
I can hear his scream filling my ears...
"Stop!" I shouted. "You're hurting him!"
"Does it look like I care?" She asks, moving her finger around inside his socket.
Carl screamed again, shoving Jennie off. He held onto her arms as he got off the wall, pinning her to the same spot.
Jennie licks her lips and smirks at Carl, who was glaring at her with pure hatred.
Jennie pushes Carl off and looks over at me, frowning and glaring at me.
She goes over to me and slaps me across the face!
I slap her back, of course...
She rubbed her cheek before I saw a barrel of a gun point to her head.
"Don't... Hurt her..." Carl's voice said in a low voice. "If you do, I'll kill you."
Jennie slowly backed up to the door and ran out. I looked over at Carl.
"Why would you do that? Why would you have sex with her, even though I'm pregnant?"
Carl sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
I saw that his hat was on the floor, next to the bed, so I went over and bent over to pick it up.
I grabbed it, but then I felt myself being lifted up and gently placed on the bed.
I turned over, my back pressing the mattress, and saw Carl with a small smile on his lips.
I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing Carl? What's going..." Before I could finish my sentence, his soft lips pressed against mine and his hands tugged on my shirt.
~~~
Cliffhanger! Mwahahaha!
Thoughts on this chapter?
What are Carl and Enid going to do?
Comment below!