Chapter 54: The death of Jennie?

I heaved out a sigh, kicking a stone to the side.
"What the hell is wrong with him?" I muttered under my breath.
"Just ignore him." Glenn said, rubbing my back. I looked down at my hands for a brief moment, then looked back up.
I stood up and walked back to camp, rubbing my arms.
The air was a bit chillier...
I saw Michonne with Judith and smiled a little as I walked over to them.
"Hey Enid." She said as Judith looked up at me.
"Hey." I muttered with a small smile.
Judith held her arms out towards me, so I bent down and picked her up.
"She really likes you." Michonne says with a soft chuckle.
I laughed and bounced Judith a little, her giggles filling my ears.
I looked around until I spotted Carl and Jennie walking towards the watch tower.
My heart lurched from side to side...
Judith held on to me, looking at them as well. She started to kick me, so I bounced her again.
"You want to see your big brother don't you?" I asked her.
She looked at me with a goofy grin, hitting my right shoulder with her small hand.
I chuckled as I started walking towards the watch tower. "Alright, alright."
As I got closer, I heard Carl and Jennie talking about something.
"I love you more than that filthy, rotten bitch." Jennie says as I looked up, seeing her and Carl, side by side.
"Look... Jennie..." Carl started, but he was cut off.
"You should have killed her once you had the chance!" She screamed, making Judith whimper.
"Shh... Judith, be quiet. It's alright..." I muttered as Jennie keeps screaming at Carl about not loving her, and killing me slowly and painfully.
"I didn't want to kill her! Do you know why? It's because I love her! I'll love her more than you! I fucking love her until the very end! You should know-" Carl started, but he was cut off...
Jennie was kissing him, but he shoved her away, pinning her against the rail of the watch tower, her head hanging out.
~~~
What is Carl going to do?
Comment!
Vote!