Run {Oliver}

Austin had grounded me, halting my thoughts, breaths. I was suspended in his infinity. His edges were rough but underneath he was a masterpiece. His lips were smooth and hot. Delectable. I didn't want them to leave mine, linger there. I was breathless, trapped by him. My heart was racing. I willed it calm. His back was warm, my fingers brushing against it. He was here, barely giving me my space. I liked it. I liked that he was invading it. I didn't want to be greedy. I wanted him more. I lifted my chin up, softly pressing my mouth against his. His hand wrapped around mine. I liked his hands. They were rough, but always touched me softly. He was a giant, but he handled me delicately. He hadn't reached for my jeans like I had expected. I felt a pang in myself. I had expected him to take this further, the way in which they had. He wouldn't do that to me. I pulled away from him. He looked down on me, handsome face hardening.

"Oliver did you not want that?"

I met his gaze. His eyes were honey.

"I did."

He left me room to slip away. I willed him to close that distance. He put his hand over my side, his fingers burning over the scar of a memory.

"I'm not about this"

He ran his thumb over my lip, gently pulling it. He leaned down, giving me a whisper of a kiss. It's enough to give me a shock.

"Only this."

He looked at me, arms encircling me.

"Only you."