Follow you {Oliver}

I stretched my hand along the silk sea, reaching to him. My fingers were left alone to only the cool sheets. Eyes fluttering open, the delicate rays of sun glittering through his Windows. I frowned. With a sigh I pulled back his covers. I padded drowsily to the bathroom, flipping the light switch up. I was jolted by my reflection. My hair was sticking in all directions, a fury. Dark purple hickeys ran along my left collar bone and my chest. I gently ran my fingers over them, gasping at the sting. I reached behind the shower curtain and turned on the tap, letting the water tink tink tink in the tub. I stepped under the water, dancing around at the scalding temperature. I adjusted the water, it running over my shoulders.  I poured shampoo into my hand, lathering it in my hair. It was thick and rich. It smelled like spruce. I tilted my head back under the water and let the suds drip down, swirling at my feet. I quickly rubbed the foamy soap on my body, banishing any linger of last nights sweat. I ran my fingers through my wet hair, combing it back. I exited the bathroom, cold air rushing at me. I quickly pulled on black nike sweats and a navy thrasher t-shirt. As I pulled open his door I heard his booking voice from downstairs.

"Do I have to do every fucking thing for this party?"

He was angry. I sighed. I could hear his yells the closer to the foyer I got.

"Why they fuck are we paying you?"

I saw him standing in the kitchen, his hands on his hips, posture so rigid. He was wearing dark jeans and a grey flannel. I walked towards him, attempting to walk right on by. He grabbed my arm, pulling me back to him. I was in front of him, pinned between his warm body and the counter. His eyes were warm and face soft.

"We're you just going to skip on by and not tell me good morning?"

He leaned in to kiss my forehead. I frowned.

"What's that face for?"

He said.

"You were supposed to be in bed this morning."

He put his hands on my waist, softly squeezing.

"And I told you"

He leaned in.

"That I had to finish things. But I did make you breakfast. Now give me a kiss, and sit your cute ass down and let me get you settled"

I looked up at him with skeptical eyes. I took his face in my hands and gave him a chaste kiss. He drew my bottom lip in between his teeth, giving it soft bite. This made me smile.

"I love you."

He whispered.

"I love you too."

I said back, stroking his cheek. He let me loose and I sat at the island. He set a tall stack of peppermint pancakes in front of me. It was drizzled in hot white chocolate syrup. There was a smiley face poorly drawn on with whipped cream. I laughed.

"Caramel or hazelnut?"

He asked holding up two canisters of coffee.

"Hazelnut."

He scooped some into the machine, the room filling up with a delicious scent. He poured the steaming coffee into a festive snowman mug and set it in front of me. He walked around me, his chest on my back. His hands came to my shoulders, massaging.

"You smell so good."

He said, his fingers kneading deep. I took a bite of pancakes. They were rich and delectable. I looked back at him.

"You made these?"

He smiled.

"I did. With my own two hands."