Chapter 6 Nina's Interview/Boss Battle

(Interview on Nina Diaz: Year 2031, April 12)

The camera begins to record. But this time, it was staring at Nina sitting across the table. The room was painted white as Nina stared angrily at the camera but then her eyes went to the side and moved back to the center, as if looking at someone coming in. It was confirmed true to the sound of a door closing and the camera's angle moved forward. A man appears in sight as he sits down. A man dressed in a tuxedo and grey hair.

???: "Hello, Nina...I can call you Nina, yes?"

Nina: "Depends to who else will..."

???: "Now. Now...no need to be angry. How about continuing your story? We continued the beginning off camera. But now we will need to record...what happen in the game after two weeks?"

Nina: "Just what I told you...My friends and I went to our first boss fight after the two weeks of gearing up."

???: "You stopped when the...Abductor, you called it? Yes...the boss was going finish you off..."

Nina: "..."

???: "...Then your anonymous friend appeared like...out of nowhere. Saving your life."

Nina: "Yes...Ok, if you want me saying it in front of the camera. Ayumu showed up and saved me...back then. I didn't know Ayumu was Scarlet R.E.D. at the time."

???: "Ok...now, please continue to what happen next?"

Nina: "Well...after him and the Abductor clashed swords..."

...

...

...

---October 25, 2029, During Last Chapter---

CLINK!!

Nina expected to feel the cold blade hit her...killing her...but instead, she can still see her health with her eyes closed. It didn't change...

"Huh?" Nina opened her eyes in confusion and looks up...only to stare eyes wide to the figures dark clothing...the dark helmet and the red flame on its back. Recognizing the figure now. He held in his hand a massive black blade that was rivalry the Abductor's sword.

"...Scarlet R.E.D..." Nina couldn't believe her eyes to see the anonymous Sinner...who just saved her life...

---Now---

//Nina POV//

"Of all the other versions of you, horsey." Nina hears Scarlet R.E.D. voice but due to the helmet, it sounded deep and metallic. "...One with a sword is quite amazing. I wonder how they redesigned to this!?"

SSSCCCCCRREEEECCCCHHH!!

The Abductor only screeches as it pushes the blade harder and Nina watches Scarlet's foot sliding on the floor as he is being pushed.

"Okay, big guy...let's dance!" Scarlet yelled as his hand appeared a flash grenade and throws it at the boss. Causing it to flinch away. Nina barely had time to comprehend Scarlet R.E.D. picking her up over his shoulder and runs off with her away from the Abductor.

"..." Nina couldn't say anything as she was still shocked by her savoir to suddenly appear.

"Okay...big boss. New weapons...but it should have the same weakness." She hears Scarlet R.E.D. talking to himself it seemed.

"...It's...different..." Nina managed to say to him.

"I know..." he replied as he jumps...Nina understood his actions when she sees the massive yellow sword stab through the floor at where they stood on. "Okay...I'm dropping you off with your friend here."