Chapter 32 Dragons

//Ayumu POV//

---The Next Day---

"Kai..." Ayumu said with his metallic voice as he and Kai arrived at the middle of street in the top Grade where the next boss is located in.

"Scarlet..." Kai said while looking at the people staring at them. Surprised to see Scarlet R.E.D. out here for them to see and fans eyeing him.

"Well...according to Nina. A hallway with enemies is located there and you and I will go clear it out." Ayumu told him while showing him the map structure of the underground hall while trying to ignore the fans around him

"Alright then." Kai said with a nod.

"Let's go, then." Ayumu replied and with that, they walk. Ayumu going at a faster pace than Kai since of the fans behind them.

//Nina POV//

---At a Café---

"..." Nina was sitting on the chair, sipping at her cup of hot coffee with Shizuka and Beatrice sitting with her at the table.

"..." the sound of Beatrice sipping could be heard with their silence...

"..." Shizuka was silently sipping her coffee like Nina.

...

...

...

Cling!

They all placed their cups down at the same time and took a deep breath then-

"THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!" Beatrice and Nina cried out. Shocking most players in the Café and gaining their attention.

"Hey! Keep it down, you two!" Shizuka scowled.

"They're going to kill each other...just watch...this was a bad idea..." Nina groaned as she laid her head on the table with a thud. "Bad idea...bad idea...bad idea...bad idea..."

"E-Easy..." Shizuka patted her head.

"...Bad idea...bad idea...That's not helping..." Nina muttered with her face still on the table.

"...We sealed our boyfriend's doom." Beatrice groans with her hands covering eyes.

"You two were just saying it was a good idea and yesterday as well!" Shizuka said with her arms waving around wildly at the other lovers of their man.

//Ayumu POV//

---One Hour Later---

"Ha!" Ayumu sliced through another enemy Sinner and Kai finished off another two. All of the enemies were now finished...

"I ranked up...a few more and I get up to a higher level now." Ayumu yawns as Kai stretches.

"Glad that's over..." Kai sighs.

"Looks like we cleared the hall." Ayumu said as he checked the map to see the all clear in the area. He was about say they can leave but stopped when he noticed in the map a line structure of the wall, showing that it was another room to discover. "...Wait..."

"Huh?" Kai looks at him and down to the map in front of them.

"Another room. There." Ayumu pointed at the map.

"Should we investigate? Kai suggested.

"In and out...we don't know but the boss room is close around somewhere. It could be this or the somewhere else, we don't know. So we don't engage the enemy if it's a boss, understood?" Ayumu told him and Kai nodded in agreement.