Chapter 52 Unbroken

//Ayumu POV//

"..." Ayumu felt the cold floor...his cheek resting on the ground after this...thing...gave him and Ryuko a beating around the room. He could feel it, the pain, feeling so tired all of a sudden. But his health bar...it hasn't gone down. All except for-

WARNING! Heart beat increase. Self-log out is unable to activate! Please, log out immediately!

"...the...the hell?" Ayumu's breathing was rag. His vision was blurring and getting worse.

"Ayumu?" Ryuko, the only person able to stand and looking at Ayumu worriedly only to be kick away from him by...

"Pathetic!" Ayumu grits his teeth to the man...the man...Virus. The demi-god responsible of all the crap he had to put up with after his sister's death.

"You're...pathetic..." Ayumu spat out as attempted to stand up but couldn't. "What the hell...is wrong with my body?"

"...I can answer that..." Ayumu looks up to see Kai had appeared with a smirk on his face.

"Outside...the game...what is happening...to my body?" Ayumu demanded as he glares at the traitor. Watching him kneel down and grabbing his neck.

"Just something a...friend...of mine injected you with. Let's say it's a little something hospitals shouldn't have in their medicine. You should be dying if injected with a full shot...I don't know what half will do if injected with that." Kai's smirks as he cocks his fist back. Ayumu could only grin, already knowing how much of a coward he was. "But it will allow me to beat the crap out of you."

BAM!

Ayumu's face went looking to his left as he was punched by Kai. Ayumu felt something loose in his teeth, he moves it around in his mouth and spits it out.

"..." Ayumu narrowed his eyes to see a tooth and blood land on the floor.

//Hal POV//

...

...

Wake up...Wake up, Hal.

...

"...Argh...my head." Hal muttered as he found himself sitting on a chair and looks up to see three doctors surrounding Ayumu's body.

"His heartbeat is rising!" he heard as he shook his head to shake of the dizziness in his head.

"What was in that syringe?!" Hal found the strength to speak up as he stood and walks over but an officer stops him.

"It a syringe used to increase the heart beat like a defibrillator but if used on a normal beating of the heart...it can kill them." The doctor said as the others were rushing to equipment for whatever they were doing for Ayumu.

"But you just said he was injected with only half?!" the officer exclaimed.

"Wait, does that mean...you can save him?" Hal asked hopefully.

"There is a small chance...we might be able to save him." The doctor told him, to which Hal nodded and looks over at Ayumu and the heart monitor...

//Ayumu POV//

"..." Ayumu lies on the floor, blood rolling down his nose as he struggled to get up from the beating he received from Kai. Ryuko was on the floor with Virus leg on her back to stop her from standing up. But she was paralyzed in fear as she was looking at Kai...Hinata...Ayumu could see her fighting Kai's accessory, the very same that used to be Marie, both Accessory going out in a sword vs. sword battle.