Chapter 59 Ayumu v. Virus

//Virus POV//

"He thought he could keep me there forever...inside that pathetic system he called a prison!? Ha! Now...I...am FREE!"

As those words were being said...a blue and red portal begins to open in the middle of a school gym. It continues to grow larger and became louder...

And then a foot came out of the portal, followed by the leg attached to it. Then a body and arms. The portal closes, and a man with very pale skin in a dark body suit. The demi-god gives out a grin as he pats his chest and looks around.

"Here I thought it will be more crowded..." Virus heartlessly joked.

"Two is enough..." Virus turns around and growls as standing at the end of this building...stood the one person he DIDN'T want to see...

"Ayumu Hayashi." Virus said with his teeth bare.

The teenager stood in an all familiar suit...it was his avatar clothing from inside the game. The gloves he wore were of training gloves for boxers. That being said, in his hand was a full-face helmet.

"Impressive." Virus chuckled as he fixed the sleeve of his jacket.

"Something made from Athena..." Ayumu replied.

"Ah, my brother's dear s-"

"Step-mother? Figured that much since Aries told me a perverted joke about her still being a virgin." Ayumu said as he frowned at him. "...Aries...the same woman you murdered in front of her daughter...Heh, for the weeks back to the real world. I made the mistake of saying that Ryuko's mother in this world was really her real mother."

"Everyone lives through tragedy, Mr. Hayashi." Virus told him.

"But you took that from her...that's enough reason to finish you off and let you BURN IN HELL!" Ayumu told him as he raised the helmet and puts it on.

"The underworld exists but it is you who will burn there, much to Hade's joy." Virus smirked as dark blue lightning danced around his body. And Ayumu was a similar thing except it being white lightning dancing around his body as his fist tightened.

They then both got into kneeling position...the lightning dancing more wild.

"Ready, mortal?"

"More than you think...Halfling." Ayumu taunted back. "Get set..."

"GO!" they both shouted and the fight was on as the colors of white and blue spark around the gym.

//Hal POV//

"Ok, what happens to a battery when you over charge it?" Hal quizzed his sister as they walked quickly through the Power Plant near their home.

"It explodes." Ann answered.

"Right, if this guy uses electricity to run so he might be charged full of it...so..." Hal stops for Ann to figure it out.

"And he'll explode." Ann concluded. They continued to walk until they turn towards a corner in another hallway but then he stopped when he saw what was inside the place.

"Right! Though, we're going to have to worry about that chick that tried to kill Ayumu in the hospital stopping us." Hal told his sister.

"Why?"

"Because she's right in front of us..." Hal gulped and Ann looks forward to see the helmet covered woman standing beside the door that they needed to get into. A katana at hand as she stared at them.

"Ann...find another way. I'll deal with her..." Hal said as he took off his backpack and pulled out the machete he manages to get from a shop a few days ago.